Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dear new kitten.

How the heck did you manage to get some of your own poop on your back?
You seem to know how to poop in a box, except when you poop exactly on the edge of the box so the poop is half in and half out.But getting a single smudge of poop in the exact center of your back has to be some sort of achievement. At least I now know that you are terrified of water because when I took you into the bathroom to clean the poop out of your fur you panicked as soon as the water started running and scratched up my wrist so badly that it looks like I'm a cutter.

If the cuts get infected we're naming you Poopy McShitback.

Dear older cat

Stop hissing and growling at the kitten. She's in no way any threat to you, she can't even poop right. You two should get together really well since you look and act almost exactly the same. I know she's only been here a few days and you've been here for over a year but one of the main reasons adopted her was so you would have someone to hang around with when we're at work and not die of boredom. We got you a tiny adorable doppelganger you should be psyched.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Jun 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU