Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
Here are the cat and dog, or perhaps dog and cat depending upon whom you ask.

The dog is currently giving the cat a paw face wash under my desk.

Red (the dog), you are perhaps the worst of all plebeians. You will chase a ball until you suffer cardiac arrest from over exertion, yet you fail to understand the portion of actually bringing it back to the person whom threw it. You torture that cat endlessly. You are a bed hog. You are a sleeping bag hog when we camp. You lick me in the face early in the morning. You seem to believe that under my desk is your own personal cave. I can't put an ice cube in a glass without you wanting one to chase around the floor. You are a bane of my existence.

Pitou (the cat), you are new here. You seem to suck with your pointy claws and cat demeanor. That being said, you are only 8 weeks old and seem to be imitating the dog a lot. You have started to chase tennis balls and chase ice cubes around the floor. I will give it a couple of weeks and I suspect that I will hate you for the same reasons as the dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
Stupid dog! Why can't you even dog correctly.

You are supposed to chase feral barn kittens, not protect them and pretend they are your puppies!

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

I see nothing wrong with this.

She has a long history of adopting cats. This is the one she adopted at home.

That being said, maybe I am hell dumping wrong.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
Okay, so not only is Red one sad assed broken dog with a new pair of barn kitten followers, now they have taken to sleeping with her. Wrestling kittens all drat night long in my tent trailer.

Kibbles and Bitz, I hope a coyote gets you.

mcbagpipes
Apr 17, 2010
A friend of ours recently purchased 100+ acres of foothill property next to the Canadian Rockies. We moved our tent trailer out there and have been helping out on weekends. The kittens seem to love the trailer and the dog. I think they like the trailer because it is warm and the dog because she is dysfunctional and protective of them.

I will admit that after running a chainsaw for most of a day, having kittens jump on your head at night gets old.