Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

candywife
Mar 3, 2011
Fimmion, you are kind of the worst pet.
I thought you would die like, a month after I won you at the fair. Then I found out goldfish get huge and live forfuckingever.
You're only 2 years old, how are you already as long as my forearm? Stop growing so much.

I buy you beautiful plants to decorate your home, like this water lily, and you just uproot them and rip them to shreds.
Also, thanks for attacking the algae cleaning magnet til it fell into the gravel where I can't get it unless I stick my entire arm and shoulder into the tank.
When I do go to get it out, please don't bite my fingers cause last time you did you startled me so bad I jerked my arm back and bruised it really badly on the rim of the tank.

(Although I still think you're pretty badass, and that it's cool that you get excited when I come home at night, not like that lazy rear end cat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

candywife
Mar 3, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Pro-tip from a fellow goldfish-owner; Go get some frozen Brine Shrimp from a pet store, defrost a little bit and give him it. He'll be your best friend forever and do you have more? We're gonna follow you around the room when you walk by now, do you have brine shrimp? Is it time to give us brine shrimp now?

No it isn't you fuckers, you got fed your regular stuff this morning, stop sitting and staring at me any time I go past your drat tank you creepy little shits. Other people's fish happily swim around the tank all day amongst their plants and things, but nooo mine have to be bored people-watchers.
I already do, and he loves that poo poo. The second I come home he's like "YAS YAS FEEDING TIME NOW YAAAAAS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I AM SO HUNGRY"
I'm just glad goldfish are pretty quiet animals. I don't know if I could deal with him if he was as annoying as my cat gets the second I say anything relating to food or open literally any can of food. It's a can of beans you dumb gently caress, it's not cat food, leave me alone! I have fed her canned food maybe three times in her entire life yet somehow she thinks any time a can opens, it's for her. Same with pouring cereal, or dried rice, or anything out of a bag. It's not kibble gently caress OFF.