Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

Would you two assholes please stop chewing the walls anywhere one wall meets another? Do you realize how much of a loving pain in the rear end it is to patch and repaint drywall so our house doesn't look like a shithole? Also, I buy your toys/chewy treats in pairs for a reason. The one I'm giving to you, Tarkus, is exactly the same as the one I'm giving to Jade. Hers isn't any better than yours. Besides, you know drat well she's just gonna take yours the second your mouth drops it to bark at her. While we're at it Tarkus, you've got at least 15 pounds on her, stop letting that little bitch take your poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Sure, they're visually impressive, but a lot of posters find large avatars physically uncomfortable. Furthermore, the owners of large avatars often rely on their size alone and don't bother to develop more refined posting techniques.

Grimey Drawer

DoggPickle posted:

Ooops now i'm thinking that Macadamia isn't right. I don't eat nuts lol. What are the red ones ? Cuz our dog totally ate the whole bag and was stained red for weeks.

I think you're thinking of pistachios. Be glad it wasn't macadamias, pretty sure they're poisonous to dogs!

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

DoggPickle posted:

*edt* and I thought the mid-wrassle sleep was funny because Batman does that to me all the time. She doesn't sleep like a normal dog, you know like 50% asleep with one eye open... She just passes the hell out and you can literally pick her up and move her and she'll be snoring the whole time.

Man, I wish my dogs would sleep like that. They can be out cold in the bedroom - someone can open a box of cheezits in the kitchen at the other end of the house and they're right there.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

You loving assholes. You've been so good lately that I thought since I was leaving for only about 30 minutes I would let you chill in the living room instead of crating you.

Then, because I am dumb, later when I walked outside to rummage in the garage for something, I left you in the living room again.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

sunsweet posted:

Go straight to hell you cat poo poo eating stinkwad.

What a loving monster. Clearly the baddest of boys.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Wear cheaper gloves, or sell the dog...

Yeah. If you have dogs or little kids, just stop buying nice things.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

ThingOne posted:

Donna, I'm not sure why you thought lying on my phone would wake me up faster but I was almost late for work today thanks to you.

Her plan worked.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Crow posted:

Got a new puppy yesterday and the first thing he does this morning as I sit down to work is try and strangle himself on the only exposed cord he could find

Puppies are such a wonderful mix of dumb-as-hell and quick-to-learn smart. I love that moment when they figure out a new trick/command, and then immediately afterward run directly into a wall.

Also thereís a picture tax on puppies. Pay it pal.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

This rear end in a top hat had his third birthday today. As is tradition, he gets a special dinner of a medium rare grass-fed steak and mashed sweet potato. Three seconds transpired between putting his bowl on the floor and me attempting to get a picture of him enjoying his meal. Youíll notice the lack of steak in the photo.

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Tarkus, Anderson, Jade, you tricksy doggses! I fed you your breakfast at 6 am, and went back to bed. Momma got up at 7 and you didnít tell her pops had already fed you. Second breakfast?! Whatís next, elevensies?! Mid-afternoon tea?!

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Throw the frisbee

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

Baxter, I love that my brother and his wife rescued you but every single time you pee in my room, on my clothes and on my bed, I canít help but take it personal.

It is 100% personal

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

Azalea, I understand that you donít get enough attention from your mommy, and I do my very best to give you all the love you deserve when I nanny for you, but the $4,000 couch (pictured here) that you destroyed by eating a fancy pen and rolling around in it is... well the resale value is looking pretty grim. Please, Azalea, stick to the 200 kinds of dog treats she buys you and leave her expensive Doctor pens ALONE

Azalea is a good girl for teaching her owner that buying a $4000 white couch is dumb as hell when you have a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkSoulsTantrum
Apr 6, 2011

this kills the crab

Grimey Drawer

If your pet doesnít have a bunch of extra names are they even your pet?