Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

I don't know how you managed to pee inside of the bottom of the vacuum without somehow drenching the floor around it and I did not find it the least bit funny when all your stank rear end piss spilled out onto the carpet when I went to vacuum the mess your Pee-ccomplice made in the 10 minutes I was running to the train station and back.

please stop getting older, both of you fuckers. soon you won't even have teeth left for them to pull out and you'll drool everywhere and look really dumb.

You both stink and take up way too much of the bed and why won't you STOP LICKING EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Zach: I knew your heart was too big but you didn't need to drive the point home by collapsing in the lobby the day before your scheduled vet visit. Welp, hope you enjoy being on heart medication for the rest of your life and having us take you out to piss every two hours, sucker.