Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Wren, if you don't want us to hold you still while we pick twenty odd burrs out of your fur then stop getting into that drat bush. I hate it, you hate it, so quit it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Billie you loving goober. You can't just act really unwell for two days and immediately act normal when we take you to the vet. And I guess you were eating clumps of clay or compost and got blocked up and that's why you were feeling bad? Idiot!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Wren did that to my stepmum recently..except that he just launched himself at her and sat in her lap. She wasn't impressed.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

My little lad Wren is about a year old now. Only feels like yesterday we got him. I've spent the last few days curled up on the couch with nerve pain and he's been helpfully looking after me by laying on/with me..but not before stomping me in the nuts while looking for the best position. Thanks, little buddy. Love you too.