Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Tater, you have to find a better way to signal that you're ready for play time than clawing up our ottoman. Also at 6:30 AM you need to let me drink my coffee before we do a little pre-work chase time. Yelling at me and attacking the furniture will not endear you to me. It's too early for that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Quit sticking your face in the litter box you gross weirdo

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Edit: app barfed on me

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Tater maybe if you let us trim your claws more often you wouldn't get stuck in the hall rug overnight, panic, and wake us up.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

LUNA: i am the dark avatar of sadness and gloom

ALETA: And I'm Aleta hi!!!!!!!

LUNA: death is imminent

ALETA: Luna kicks litter around for twenty minutes after she does a poo, and I freak out and come running to watch every time!!!!!

LUNA: entropy

ALETA: I do it to the pink Food Giant! She gets mad cuz I do my damnedest to make it impossible for her to wipe!

LUNA: crawling in my fur

ALETA: oh, and I ate like soooo much yarn this week.

LUNA: my butt, too fat to lick

ALETA: *stare*

LUNA: *stare*

ALETA: Brrp?

LUNA: I will loving end you with one look, you little pissant.

ALETA: MOOOOOOMMMMMM

THE CLOCK: 5 AM

FLETA: No.

Pics needed of these two.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Is it play fighting? If the tails aren't puffy and they're not hissing they're probably just having fun.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Here's a meme about my idiot orange cat

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Based on these pictures I would not have guessed Bob was the grouch.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

I'm sorry my wife kicked you out of the room for a conference call, but I'm also trying to work and now is not the time to reenact Wrestlemania.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Good job, Tater. You managed to chip your claw while trying to escape your carrier that you hate so much and get blood everywhere. Luckily we were going to the vet anyway and they fixed you up, but you had to get an extra shot and it's all your fault.

How did he do that, you ask?

https://twitter.com/JakeMHS/status/1256603188263821312?s=19

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Hello Sailor posted:

I switched from a hard plastic carrier to one of the cloth duffel bag ones and it's so much better. My cat will actually go hang out in the cloth carrier once or twice a week, instead of treating it like the chamber of fear.

We had one of those! We had to get this one because he managed to destroy the zipper from the inside and escape (thankfully before we'd actually left the house).

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Dear Two Stupid Cats,

I know there's a new tiny human in the house sucking up all the attention but that's no excuse to start destroying things as soon as you see my hands are occupied.

I promise you'll still get food and pets but the tiny human is even more helpless than you so she gets a little extra attention. Quit your bellyaching. Also, kill the drat bugs yourselves and stop whining for me to deal with it.

zakharov fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Aug 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

I'm sorry you're getting less attention these days but please do not meow at the baby while she's sleeping. That will not put your humans in a good mood. You don't seem like you have any regrets.