Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

She's like Mr. Game & Watch, in cat form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

PoptartsNinja posted:

Not mine, but my best friend got himself a new puppy. Meet King!

He's part Corgi.

So are you going to rag on his floppy ear or something? Where's the Helldump? :raise:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Pequod, plastic is not a tasty snack.
Stop trying to eat every plastic bag that comes into the apartment. Also, while I am mildly impressed that you figured out how to open the cabinet that I (now previously) kept the plastic bags in, I'm just happy that the husband caught you in the act instead of one of us coming home to your dumb rear end having choked on a bag.
(Please stop trying to kill yourself :ohdear: )
Jerk in question:

Your jerk's face is very pretty :unsmith:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

OxySnake posted:

Dear Schmidt,
[terrible things]

God. Damnit. Cat.

(He is the Tuxedo)

As a tuxedo owner, of course he's the tuxedo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Better or worse than being awakened by your cat's stankity fish-breath because he decided to wake you by licking your nose?

My cat likes to chew on my eyelids so I have to keep my bedroom door closed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Hello Sailor posted:

I switched from a hard plastic carrier to one of the cloth duffel bag ones and it's so much better. My cat will actually go hang out in the cloth carrier once or twice a week, instead of treating it like the chamber of fear.

It doesn't matter what I take her outside of the apartment in -- my cat will yowl like a toddler being set on fire

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
At least your cat has a spider-hunting instinct. I remember when I adopted my first cat -- I was SO EXCITED that I, an arachnophobe, would never have to deal with spiders myself again. I saw a spider, I placed my cat in front of it, he nosed the web lightly enough that the spider didn't even move, and then he walked away. Little poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Dearest apartment queen consort Sully,

I know it's too hot to move right now but if you don't run around & play, I start to think that you might be dying. Don't make me think that you might be dying, you jerk. :mad:

edit:

Crocobile posted:

I watched this gremlin RUN!!! across the house with poop hanging out of his butt between SPEED DRAGGING his butt on the ground. I grabbed a tissue and chased him to a corner where he plopped over and pulled the poop out with his TONGUE which I then grabbed out of his mouth with the tissue and flushed I am screaming

Now I’m mopping skid marks off the ground and wiping everything down. I’ve seen you wipe your poopy paws off on the walls you loving goblin. And to think I called you “poopy butt boy” affectionately. :mad:

:stare: Is this a thing that just happens, or is it a disorder???? I have had cats for 14 non-consecutive years, my grandmother has had cats for all 33 years of my life, and I have never heard of this happening.

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Jun 24, 2020

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I sprayed my cords with air refresher & hair spray to get my cat to stop chewing the. As a bonus, my living room smells nice. :)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Iron Crowned posted:

Tabasco sauce works pretty well.

Sure, but I don't want my apartment to smell like tabasco sauce.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Dearest queen consort Sully, duchess of my apartment,

JUST BECAUSE I WORK FROM HOME DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TIME TO SIT HERE & STARE AT YOU ALL DAY. SHUT THE gently caress UP.

With the sincerest of appreciations,
YTM

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

:allears:

The person walking into frame and then walking out without helping the cat is the best part

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Hey Sully, I can't feed you if you're sitting on me.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Sully, I don't know what the hell I did or didn't do that made you feel the need to look me directly in the eyes & poo poo on the floor, but I'm sorry. :smith:

Do you really hate the new slipcovers that much?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Dearest Sully,

Waiting until I'm sitting down with my breakfast and my work computer is not the greatest time to start whining that there is one molecule of poop within 5 miles of your litter box, especially since you pawed lazily at the box before walking away after I halted my plans to help you & risked letting my coffee get cold. :mad:

Love,
YTM

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Sully, my dearest couch gargoyle,

May I have just one day -- it doesn't have to be scheduled, it can just be random -- in which you are satisfied with the amount, cleanliness, and variety of your litter, the amount & variety of your food, AND the amount of water you have been presented with? Please? Just one. Please. :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Dearest Sully,

If you're going to try to kick all the litter out of your box every time you use it, could you at least try to kick it into one specific area and not EVERYWHERE? :catstare:

Sincerely, I beg you,
YTM