Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
Look who just showed up after being gone for four days. Had me worried sick. Won't even say where she's been or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
One of you chewed up my headphones last night. I don't know for sure who did it though I have my suspicions. I know I forgot to buy more wet food but c'mon there was dry food and I even bought you a water fountain show some appreciation or at least respect my stuff sheesh.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING

Again?

The tally of silent nightly cable chewing so far:
One laptop charger
One FM antenna
Two corded headphones
Two bluetooth headphones

All were mine. None belonged to my wife or children. The weren't hanging and dangling as a tempting toy.
The shitbox was empty.
You had dry food, wet food and fresh water.

Why do you hate me?

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
Guess who brought a living mouse into the bedroom and released it in the middle of the night, playing with it loudly under our bed, necessitating me to catch it and take it outside, making me wide awake and unable to sleep anymore, making my workday hellish? Misha, that's who.