Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

Octarine Dream posted:

CliffyB shows up as a giant nerd in game design hell, and my first thought is "yeah, that seems about right."

This game is getting to me.

I honestly didn't know who Cliffyb was. Had to look him up. Still sort of don't know, but oh well. :shrug:

Meanwhile, beware ye who watch this one. When we get to Hell bad sounds happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Your garden is loving you over. Come on give the man more crumb.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Finally, a realistic garden simulator about how it's a drat waste of time for months except for a small period maybe.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Finally, a realistic garden simulator about how it's a drat waste of time for months except for a small period maybe.

Our American farmers need to learn that growing bones has the most lucrative yield. Not Wheat!

Also, we need to pee on all our crops. Or we already do. It's been a while since I was in Oklahoma.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Temples, Ruins, Trash, and Personal Space.

Just remember, gold isn't what you think in Crypt Worlds.

Update Time!

XavierStudios
Feb 26, 2011

I am physics and so can you!
I'm finding it kinda weird that this is the LP that I most look forward to updates. I don't know if it's your dry wit, the game's obsession with urine, burgs and sharp geometry or something a little deeper than all that.

Voted 5 because it's the color of urine.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I usually don't like it when people read text boxes aloud either, but somehow with this game it fits.

TwistedSynapse
Dec 31, 2012

Voted Most Purple Wizard
2007, 2009, 2011, and 2014

Octarine Dream posted:

I usually don't like it when people read text boxes aloud either, but somehow with this game it fits.

Yeah at first I wasn't sure about that - but then It dawned on me how meta this all is and now I love this LP. :allears:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

XavierStudios posted:

I'm finding it kinda weird that this is the LP that I most look forward to updates. I don't know if it's your dry wit, the game's obsession with urine, burgs and sharp geometry or something a little deeper than all that.

Voted 5 because it's the color of urine.

Why thank you all.

I know I have a tendency to trip and slur my words :downswords: , but I'm glad that doesn't seem to matter.

Really, I'm reading the text because if the youtube video is small enough, the words are unreadable.

Glad everyone's enjoying it, tho. :downs:

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
I like how in day 5+6, you say that the day change is 'very subtle', zoom in on the day counter, and not the dialog saying "A new day!".

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Okay I was pretty chill with this whole thing. I was gonna play it down. Then you start this episode. I'm not okay with those bone plants. Jesus Christ.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Holy poo poo, the Piss Maniac is the last Gold Bug? I thought the 10 Gold Bugs was a hoax and there were only 9 in the game :psyduck:

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Alabaster White posted:

Holy poo poo, the Piss Maniac is the last Gold Bug? I thought the 10 Gold Bugs was a hoax and there were only 9 in the game :psyduck:

Let this be a lesson to you.
When given the chance, pee on everything.
I learned that from Postal 2.

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
I, too, am really enjoying this LP. I eagerly await each update, so I can virtually piss some more! My virtual bladder is virtually bursting. Can you pee on your own statue and melt it, if it's just salt? Can you pee on the gold bugs?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I whipped out my peeing organ of choice, and whizzed all over my monitor. I hope a special god out there hears my wish too! :kiddo:

It's a shame that all the piss in the world can't help the burning archaeologists. I hope that in some way the knowledge that they're participating/emolating in an ancient sociologist ritual bonfire will help lessen the pain though.

That truck that we keep passing by has to be a pokemon reference.

Voted five for most chill and funny let's playpiss.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So, where's the last goddess piece, if I dare ask?

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Added Space posted:

We passed it by once already.
Beep Boop.

Here's the next update!
Beep Boop.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Added Space posted:

We still have three(?) archaeological digs to finish.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Anyone else think Liz was a Homestuck when they first saw her?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I know now that what I lack most in my life is a HUD with a pee meter.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Here's who I've found you can get piss on twice to get pee money from:

Skeletal pilgrim (Fan of Museums)
Skeletal pilgrim (Keeper of the Stones)
Skeletal pilgrim (Burgpriestess)
Skeletal pilgrim (Aristocrat)
Detective Joe in the Tunnels, Village, and Crypt
Village innkeeper pilgrim
Crypt innkeeper pilgrim knight
Your butler

Also, Dracula, skeletal pilgrim (Consumer) and skeletal pilgrim (TV Afficianado) drop a burg that gives TWO seeds, crumbs, and flakes, which I dub the Ultraburg.

In the archaeologist sacrifice room, the druid to the far right drops a corpse.

And the archaeologist furthest to the right in your basement drops a dead rat.

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jan 27, 2015

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

dancingbears posted:

Here's who I've found you can get piss on twice to get pee money from:

Skeletal pilgrim (Fan of Museums)
Skeletal pilgrim (Keeper of the Stones)
Skeletal pilgrim (Burgpriestess)
Skeletal pilgrim (Aristocrat)
Detective Joe in the Tunnels and Village, but not the Crypt?
Village innkeeper pilgrim
Crypt innkeeper pilgrim knight

Also, the skeletal pilgrim (Consumer) and skeletal pilgrim (TV Afficianado) drop a burg that gives TWO seeds, crumbs, and flakes, which I dub the Ultraburg.

And the archaeologist furthest to the right in your basement drops a dead rat.

I question why I haven't just gone on a piss bender and grace the world with my golden rain yet.
It's just something I never tried that much of, which is why this is all news to me. (I'll include it in a video later)

The only reason I found the last golden bug was because the Piss Maniac made me mad once and they say it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Alright, the time you've been waiting for!
or so I imagine

Time to embrace the glitch.

and tips their hat.

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

That was as magical as I imagined. Now to do it myself and pee on everyone. :allears:

With some experimenting, I found that you can piss rob anyone holding something every day. That means you can get 1 Bones from the archeologist druid in your basement every day, which makes getting bones way easier. The meat and bread reserve pilgrims also respawn food every day.

and tips their hat.

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jan 28, 2015

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

dancingbears posted:

That was as magical as I imagined. Now to do it myself and pee on everyone. :allears:

With some experimenting, I found that you can piss rob anyone holding something every day. That means you can get 1 Bones from the archeologist druid in your basement every day, which makes getting bones way easier. The meat and bread reserve pilgrims also respawn food every day.

and tips their hat.

I found that on the first day, if I plant only bones and piss on them, by the fifth day, I'll have over ten bones, which is all I need for both the tape and the wallet upgrade.

Gold is SUPER easy to get a hold of. I constantly max it out, and gold is the only thing bones are good for after the tape and wallet.

and tips their hat.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I actually really like this LP. I'm sorry to see that it will end soon. Do you plan on continuing to play weird games? and tips their hat.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
It sounded like Vinny was narrating for the first 5 seconds in the latest episode - are you that good at impressions or have I been around Vinesauce too long?

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Mr Tastee posted:

I actually really like this LP. I'm sorry to see that it will end soon. Do you plan on continuing to play weird games? and tips their hat.

No idea. My normal fair is casual or horror games, tho I really felt Crypt Worlds was something that deserved a proper tour, rather than just bumbling around blindly.

Jueg01 posted:

It sounded like Vinny was narrating for the first 5 seconds in the latest episode - are you that good at impressions or have I been around Vinesauce too long?

I was shooting for Cry, but I'll take what complements I can get.
and tips their hat.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

Hope you Nerds are ready for the most death defying pee inspiring giant robot battle of the century!

Cuz I'm not!

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?
Where do I go if I want to learn more about the lore of the Horrible Screaming Murderer universe? I can't seem to find the wiki.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
Huh, so shooting is the same as not shooting. It's like your choice doesn't even matter - better yet, did we even have a choice of anything in this game to begin with?

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Jueg01 posted:

Huh, so shooting is the same as not shooting. It's like your choice doesn't even matter - better yet, did we even have a choice of anything in this game to begin with?

We had the choice to pee on everyone and everything and we took it.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Crypt Worlds 2: Crypt Underworld confirmed.

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

My Goddess!

It's beautiful!

I certainly hope I can sell my organs to witches! :woop:

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
Don't forget the most important feature of being able to finally pick up [Burg]!

Grimwit
Nov 3, 2012

The End...

Almost. Tomorrow there will be a Bonus video to wrap up some unfinished business.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I really like this game and I'm glad you showed it off. :allears:

dancingbears
May 10, 2011

You're an idiot,
so start acting
like one.

Did you know that the pilgrim walkers are large enough that you can finally climb high enough to get near sky pilgrims, now that none are left? It's true!

This game is amazing. Thanks for showing it to me, Grimwit, I'm having a blast.

EDIT: Did you notice that the pilgrim knights in the Crypts become Dendygar knights on Day 30?

dancingbears fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 2, 2015

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

What if you starve to death in Hellworld-mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What if you starve to death in Hellworld-mode

I was thinking about that, but from the vid it seems it's not possible to sleep anymore, which means you can't go to a new day, so any things that trigger on new days (hunger, the bad ending), won't happen anymore.

• Locked thread