Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Can subs be in different roles or do they have to lock them into specific ones? Might be a dumb question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Put myself in as Banagarangs, lets hope it doesn't fall through.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Top notch production you got goin on Riot. Too bad it isn't on cable cause the fines would be amazing.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I predict nothing because this is EU LCS.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Fnatic is going to be complete trash now huh?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Good showing for a completely new team.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It amazes me that no matter what they do to Lee Sin, he is always a top pick/ban.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I mean think about it, they've been nerfing Lee Sins kit for 3+ years. That's insane.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Wet fart of a game. Someone needs to explain Kassadin to Airwax.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Glad somebody is cause I hate both their voices.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno about that.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Forgiven looks like Lemonations drunk dad.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

gently caress you LCS I was learning how to play Cass again. I wanna be a special snowflake.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Some EU goon please explain the Aatrox fetish the region has.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Pretty sure I've seen pool party Ziggs quite a bit when he was popular.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Good point.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That Rek'Sai mobility is loving ridiculous. No wonder I hate seeing it in soloque so much.

Edit: That loving Sion ult.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Little bit of column A and a little bit of column B.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Phreak is trying to force his hair to move from his beard to the top of his head isn't he?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Dig is basically a new team, their past experience shouldn't be counted.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Who could have predicted C9 wouldn't perform as good during the first half of the split, the data just isn't there.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Give it a few weeks, most of the dominant teams take some time to pick up steam. I mean, at least one more week before we start crying about the sky falling and buying a whole winterfox suit.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

A onesie would be amazing.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I've found mid lulu this season kinda a wet fart in most games.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

How did Riot think that champion design was a good design? She has everything a jungler could want.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

How many games has Leblanc won? Every time I catch a game with her she loses.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Every manaless champion is either on the top of pick lists or nerfed into oblivion. There is not one that hasn't been a prime pick at one point.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just like most assassins, they have way too much damage for their mobility. They keep making them and they keep having to nerf them over and over and over.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Today just proves you should never bet on EU.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Literally the outcome most people should have predicted.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I love you Aphromoo, gimme dem fantasy points.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I loving hate leblanc picks, so far this season she hasn't done poo poo.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Dig doesn't have to win games, they have to stay one spot above the bottom.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wonder if their collegiate program is gonna be able to feed good LCS players to teams. Having only three strong teams in a split is a bunch of turds.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Actually every second does need words because awkward silence is worse.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Typical Pubbie posted:

I'll take a retrospective. I don't need bleeding edge analysis, just help understanding the theory. I could Google the stuff myself, but I want to read what goons are reading/writing.

Hang out in the competitive thread and watch some pro league games. There's a handful of strategies teams usually take, but it boils down to more team comp and power curves than macro strategy.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea Dig, like someone who is half decent is going to fly all the way from Korea to make your lovely wages.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Are teams even copying Korea all that hard with everyone Wile E Cyoting it out of there? Doesn't seem as prolific as it was last season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Get adblock, i haven't seen an ad from twitch in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

On one hand I commend Riot for sticking with their casters for so long. On the other hand 90% of them are garbage and nobody really likes listening to them. At least Phreak will go to extremes to make dumb puns, everyone else is just white noise.

• Locked thread