Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I am also totally down with Fantasy LCS: High Stakes mode. I KNIW NOTHING I WILL LOSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Hey if you want to play Fantasy LCS join my Fantasy LCS League: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/377753

Is this the High Stakes Fantasy LCS? and even if not, it doesn't look like the link is working for me.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Hmmm, this is the link it's giving me: http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/377753/ZiA0CHMfvfYSxFLCN1hK

Are you guys doing a money league? Mine can be the non-money league if anyone wants in on that.

I'm gonna participate in Money and No-Money league because I need massive timesinks, so here goes! :suicide:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Jonny Angel posted:

What do we use to log in to this? The same login info we use for the actual game?

Yeah, its based off the league site. which uses your game login.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Luna Was Here posted:

Please only one more person join (I think you can see the people playing here: http://fantasy.na.lolesports.com/en-US/league/424498) so that there are spots open for Flameingback and Ffoxface

Im in as Wee Little Piglets.

e: Oh you already saw, derp

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Luna Was Here posted:

ok, provided we can draft tomorrow anyone available for drafting past 5PM MDT?

I won't be able to make it as I'm currently doing community theater rehearsal like the big dumb nerd baby I am, but if everyone else is available I'll be the one to auto-draft, wouldn't be any worse than what I'd pick for my team anyway.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If our best next attempt at My$tery drafting is Tuesday I will not be available but I believe in the power of autodraft

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

present and accounted for.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Someone relay me the :laffo: highlights of the last two games. I'm ready to watch the Good Games(?)

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

lmao nrated's face there is perfect please someone get a gif of that

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Kalista! I'm ready.

e: LMAO rip

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Not sure I like Lucian here. And I was like one of the bigger advocates for him.

e: hahaha Tristy vs Lucian. Yeah, rip.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Freddy on Gnar! :getin:

Alcatrash posted:

I can't listen to the stream right now, did they say anything about the remake? I thought Riot had gotten pretty strict at preventing this kind of thing.

Accidentally picked Kalista instead of Lucian.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

I hate that Lucian pick so much.

Lucian is really not in a great place right now. And Luci vs Tristana has always been a mad dash to prevent Tristana from scaling, which is way harder now that Lucian's not as big a lane bully.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Transient People posted:

Don't count the chickens before they hatch. Lulucian is a strong lane. We'll see how it works out.

Lulucian is strong but I think Tristjanna is stronger.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Slaapaav posted:

amazing how poo poo nukeduck is playing

:agreed:

e: lmao walks through a vision ward after killing one

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Freddy! That's my boy.

Also Sven for being a racist is a good jungler.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Sexpansion posted:

Fredy is so good.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Flipswitch posted:

I'm watching that one now, only a few minutes in but Nukeduck looks bad. 15cs behind at 0430. How come SK lane swapped Lucian vs Trist, because of the Lulu pick?

Lucian's bullying is a lot less pronounced and Janna is queen of disengage, so there's not much a Lucian could have done to stop Tristana from getting to her late game versing each other in lane and instead opted for fast push to try and pull ahead by that metric.

At least, that was my theory.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Transient People posted:

Only if somebody has a TSM joke for a name.

I'm the Bjerger Kings in the Wuss League, and I approve of this message.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

exethan posted:

they just played a replay that had only auto attack and death grunts lmao

that's what happens with replays at like 2x or 3x speed

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Lightning Knight posted:

I dunno, this game was just bafflingly bad from C9. Their draft was awful - Meteos on J4 would've made that a completely different game, giving Santorin Rek'Sai was a horrible decision because even if he's completely awful and does nothing of value on his own he can sit in sonar vision and be entirely useful to his team - their rotations, vision control, and wave control were all questionable. How the gently caress did they get outwarded when they had two Sightstones?! Balls and Hai also were not doing work on their chosen champions, even if it would've made them a 4 AD team Hai would've been a lot more useful on Zed or hell, even Orianna (why doesn't he play more Orianna, he's actually good at Orianna!) and Balls did nothing on Gnar at all. Lemon would've been better off on Morgana into Janna and Sneaky just got outranged to hell by Jinx rockets. That was just... really depressing, honestly.

They basically played all comfort picks, Yolo-Queue style and paid for it, honestly.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

AnonSpore posted:

Seriously though what's taking so long, I am paying literally no attention to the stream

apparently massive tech snafus

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Crumbzzz, from the Hotshot GG School of Dragon Securing

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Coast beats Dig to the First Big Baron Throw of NA LCS.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

i'm seriously dying irl

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:siren: SION SPOTTED :siren:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Jonny Angel posted:

That's a shame, he was a fun player to watch! Oh well, time to put together another plan for how to avoid getting murdered next week by the fact that my Top and ADC are going up against Elements and Fnatic.

My solution: Start Maplestreet.

:suicide:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Transient People posted:

On that note, you might want to check your Week 2 matchup. THEN do the spoilery thing. :madmax:

Okay, now I have to start Maple just to beat you. :argh:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

If nothing else Winterfox is a name of a team that people can bet on, much improved from "bottom 3 gatekeeper" Evil Geniuses.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

more croc-o-trolling, :getin:

GreyPowerVan posted:

Flaresz is a sub right? Who is winterfox main top laner? Also, who is going to pick up Flaresz? He has a nice name and he looked better than some other tops right now.

Helios' brother.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Flaresz makes it a lot less painful that we no longer have Toplane Trolling God, Ackerman.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ShorterAce rules.

e: MY MIND'S TELLING ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ouch.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Asema posted:

Did you guys forget that WFX was EG and also playing with 3 subs or what or did playing against an equally terrible Gravity team make you think they were a good team :v

It's less WFX being bad as Xerath being the new Really Safe and Powerful and Also Really Long Range pick

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

How Rude posted:

cris didn't even carry that game, it was impaler serving kills on a silver platter to him imo. any bonehead on a fed irelia can force a win

basically this

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

APHROMOO MY BOY

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

TWSS posted:

My heart says CLG, my fantasy says TL. Things aren't looking great for my fantasy squad with this pick/ban.

I've got Link and Aphro on my fantasy crew, I need the Blitzcrank Buffet to pay off big.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Haha that aphro flash mid

the saddest thing is whiffing that as a Blitzcrank. I would know. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

CLG if you cant win this game I think you're all noobs. I'm sorry but that is the stakes.

same tbh

• Locked thread