Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

If they don't get the compensation 100% accurate (and I don't see how they possibly are) then some people are going to have several billion gold less than they should which is pretty big given that the first rollback was over a paltry 100m worth of labyrinth rewards.

It's also strange they've decided to give older players such a massive advantage when so many recent changes have favored newer ones (making 6* evo materials way easier to get, making most of the best 6* heroes available for pinks)

It's also strange that they would remove the old way of converting lab stones to gold because it was unbalanced, and then give people several billion gold.

My confusion is from that zq has considered players getting substantially less as gamebreaking enough to do a rollback, or change it in an update, but then they intentionally give people a literally gamebreaking amount of gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

fisting by many posted:

I can't believe this is intentional given the last things they rolled back for.

Seriously. The reply I got back from them was:

The transfer potions we will take care of it on Wednesday, it's an error duo to large number, which exceeds 2.1bil.

I was stupid drunk at the time how many attempts did they start out with? Trying to figure out how rich I could've been.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Wet Bandit posted:

Seriously. The reply I got back from them was:

The transfer potions we will take care of it on Wednesday, it's an error duo to large number, which exceeds 2.1bil.

I was stupid drunk at the time how many attempts did they start out with? Trying to figure out how rich I could've been.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Compensation for the bug went out. I still got shorted by 2b but whatever, I was expecting to get shorted a lot more.

Herewaard
Jun 20, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

fisting by many posted:

Compensation for the bug went out. I still got shorted by 2b but whatever, I was expecting to get shorted a lot more.

Was it mailed? I am short about 1.5bil

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Yeah same, 2b. I never wanna open up 340k star chests ever again in one sitting. Fuuuuuck. Powered up enough to clear 2 waves in 3-6 tho. Grand totals:

1600 diamonds
160 6* e stones, didn't combine all d crystals but prob double
640k energy
50k ap
55 hungerererer pieces
45k hero stones
34m honor

I'll be in normal and event towers for the next 96 consecutive hours if anyone needs me :sludgepal:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Majumbo posted:

Was it mailed? I am short about 1.5bil

I filed a support ticket when it happened and today they mailed me a few thousand Lv10 gold cards.

It might have actually been correct, I looked at their response and they actually did math. Although they said you started with 800 exchange attempts for the transfer potions, I thought it was 1000. I'm going to assume they're right.

I was seriously expecting a "we can't look up how much you lost so here's 50m hope that covers it :downs:"

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

So about those recruit cards

When you use one, it takes you to a pvp battle against your target. I don't know if you have to win, but afterwards they are added to your "enemy" column to recruit. Then you can hit them as much as you want. I'm assuming they stay there for a day or so like normal.

Some fucker sent me like 10 friend requests over a week so I had to put him in his place. I wouldn't have paid 900 diamonds to steal all his recruits and recruit him but 150 was easily worth it.

The best part is most people are too dumb to pay 10 worthless diamonds for freedom(and several million additional gold) so they'll just stay there and whine about it all day.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
So I downloaded this about 30 minutes ago, have no idea what I'm doing but somehow managed to get 50 summon vouchers and went for the 3-6 star machine and pulled Candy Can, I'm assuming she's good since she's a 6 star? Didn't get any 5 stars, got a bunch of 4 stars. What do I do with them?

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Candy is great starting out. The 4*s you can use to level up your good heroes for now. Later on when you get mines you'll want to save a handful of them and 5*s to mine with. And don't worry it's been a year and a half and I still don't know what I'm doing :v:

Fisting, maybe some good news for you. booty got hacked and is at 65m+ power now. The good news is he doesn't care (Daylara contacted him and he said as much). So your dbg mine is a bit more protected now. Speaking of we might go for a 300 magic deez mine on the first page. If too hard we'll be moving up to Lake for a 250 md.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

That's random. Wonder if fake booty is going to play or just wanted to plug in some alt heroes.

I'd suggest not taking a Lake mine because you'll probably have a lot of people who can't access it and the ones who can probably aren't in dire need of an extra 50 MDs/day. I have no idea what power you need to clear Lake since DBG was nerfed but most of the people in Unity I surveyed weren't nearly that far (it's why we settled in Temple)

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

We will be bringing down the servers on 07/26 at 10pm EST for scheduled maintenance. We anticipate the maintenance to last roughly 6 hours. Patch notes:Main Characters have combos with various gears.Main Characters now have a 100% chance to activate their skill in combat. Example: Jansen will now always stun when activating his skill.Max character level increased to 350 and 4th world map is open.New prestige added.Leaderboard for Fate Spin added.Demon battleground gives personal guild contribution points.Player info can now be viewed.Increased Dungeons experience.

Of course right after I get to the last elite they gotta add new ones. Hope it drops 2-3* refines.

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
SERIOUSLY THATS DISGUSTING I'M TRYING TO EAT
Oh god, power boosts for mains again?

I'm trying to tier up another 7* eth to replace jansen after the main evolve changes but now i don't even know :v:

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Starters are fun side projects for now. If you're just starting or can't grind for the better 7*s then keep em in till you can get better. In the long run with constellation and being able to get a higher level starters are the most powerful lackluster heroes in the game.

ps I love my razor swines man

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Server is back up.

New title page hero is Arthur. :allears:

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
All the ip infringing heroes are currently in supreme summon atm. :zq:

Inge
Jan 16, 2007

Largepotato posted:

All the ip infringing heroes are currently in supreme summon atm. :zq:

I have about 900 summon tix :v:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I applied to Pirated Goons as "Thrillh0". Please accept me into your loving bosom.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Gotcha and added as friend. Hope to get OP up to date tomorrow .

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
drat 100% chance to proc stun on every critical is pretty nice. I was so close to replacing Jansen but with stun and buffed constellation drops I can keep him at parity even without evolves. I do have a tiered ethnia and the mats to rebirth her, just waiting on one more 6* to fuse with.

What do?

Front line would be 7* ethnia x2 and Eliza, doesn't get much tankier than that

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Same argument with a 5* vs a 6*. Get the 7* :v:

So for 4th page on dungeons you need level 236, which is bullshit as the last dungeon on page 3 you need 234. So I averaged around 10 bil exp a day in 4 days to level up. The npcs are all different now, you have Eliza Brend 7* Regis in front with Stevie Octender and Zin in back. Double dipping in mines is fanfuckingtastic and gently caress anyone hating on high levels being able too. Low levels could do that for 8 months now.

I'm at 161 normal towers done x5, so on event tower 30 I'm making 20455 gold per chest. If I wasn't grinding chests for fate vouchers for Hungererer I'd be scrooge mcducking powering up. Will have 85 pieces when he shows up in a week and around 2500 fates to spin with. Back row will be Hungerererer Oct and Brend. Heard he's a hunter, I do know he's ranged so gently caress you 2nd Brend. No news on the other 2 Riders yet but I really can't see "War" as a mage. A special I'd like to see would be heal 2-3 of your lowest health heroes. Would probably get heal 3 random heroes tho.

Anyways back to updating OP.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I was grinding out the low level normal towers but I noticed I was getting the same exp with 100 done as I did with 85 done. Guess it could have just been randomness but I wonder if there's a point where it just stops having an effect. Will check how much gold I get from limited tower 15 tonight.

Hungerer instead of 2nd Brend sounds like the best plan. A lot of people went for Razorswine and I don't think that's worth it at all. The base stats are tempting but you'll lose a lot of Alt Hero combos, and those boosts apply to everything -- gear, jewelry, totems, etc.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
PK now crashes when I try to start it. :mad:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

15235 gold from limited 15 chests. Hm.

Wonder if limited tower gives less gold, since it gives more exp.

Or maybe tower clears only increase your exp awarded to a certain point, but increase your gold awarded without limit.

But that's without a merchant leader.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

fisting by many posted:

Hungerer instead of 2nd Brend sounds like the best plan. A lot of people went for Razorswine and I don't think that's worth it at all. The base stats are tempting but you'll lose a lot of Alt Hero combos, and those boosts apply to everything -- gear, jewelry, totems, etc.

I can see in your case having 2 Eliza would mess things up. Depends on your setup tho. Razor and Hungerererrer have combos together so I'll be good. I only don't like Razor for underground and when he targets a hunter :v: . Taking a mage to half health is freaking comedy.

Event tower and Limited give the same gold at last chapter. Exp and gold definitely both goes up with each normal tower clear. My lowest exp per mob is pushing 500k, and double that in limited, since it gives more exp like you said.

Largepotato posted:

PK now crashes when I try to start it. :mad:

Adjust the kangaroo ears antennae on your wifi. I've been getting some odd slow downs but might be my ancient phone.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I thought limited was only 50% more exp than normal.

Argh I have no idea how any of this works.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Looking closer you're right. The exp is all over the place so hard to tell.

Small patch came out. No idea what it fixed/broke.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Don't evolve 7*s to tier 25 or you won't be able to rebirth evolve any more.

I suspected that might be the case, oh well. Hopefully getting Hungerer soon so not a big deal. Here's the placeholder icon for T26.

e: nevermind not getting Hungerer, didn't realize his crit attacks the back row.

fisting by many fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Aug 8, 2015

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
Starter heroes have alt bonuses with armour now.

+30% atk and crit full set kings
+40% atk and crit full set ancient
+50% holy
+70% zodiac

Jansens crit is ridiculous against bosses with 100% stun

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

fisting by many posted:

Don't evolve 7*s to tier 25 or you won't be able to rebirth evolve any more.

I suspected that might be the case, oh well. Hopefully getting Hungerer soon so not a big deal. Here's the placeholder icon for T26.

e: nevermind not getting Hungerer, didn't realize his crit attacks the back row.

That's weird. I only have a rebirth evo of t3 so I'll be good till that gets sorted out.

Inge posted:

Starter heroes have alt bonuses with armour now.

+30% atk and crit full set kings
+40% atk and crit full set ancient
+50% holy
+70% zodiac

Jansens crit is ridiculous against bosses with 100% stun

They don't always hit with high level bosses. Also to dream crush a bit samiam on grodo server has a t15 level 160 7* Tal at 8m power. jThor's max tiered 6* Rhee is pushing 11m. In the end starters will have way more power but getting to that end is a loooooong road.

Hungerererer trip report!
Awesome in pvp unless you have an rear end in a top hat build like Fisting's lol. I can take out your back line while you take out my front line since all your heroes hit the front. Otherwise I can stomp Kataran and getting close to beating booty. Gotta beefcake my front line a bit.
Labyrinth he's p drat good. Moved up to Hell difficulty and get to 112 with 1-2 heals.
Gates he's great too. Getting close to soloing 3-6.
Epics he's average. A build that crushes the front line works better. I didn't lose any ground but didn't gain any.

With at least a month(maybe more?) till a new fate hero comes out means I finally have time to power up a bit before new job.

ps rip Lapo and HEEEEEEREEEEEWAAAAAAARD

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I found that everyone who went out and got hungerer this week became easier to beat in PVP :shrug: Guess builds matter.

The way I see it, attacking the back row isn't useful since you're not going to take anyone down hitting with only one attack every 3 turns. So you're just making it take a bit longer to take down the front line. Which means longer to take down the back line. Also if they have a front line Eliza you want that thing dead as soon as possible -- you lose a ton of damage when you leave an enemy Eliza with one hit left and she gets a heal off. It's like having one of your crits nullified.

Even if you had a party crammed with backline attackers like Stevie, Octender, Zazyx I don't think you can actually kill a backline hero within 8 turns unless they're drastically weaker (so your build wouldn't matter). Even if you tried a weird backline-attacking build you'd have a ton of damage hitting an opponent's frontline -- you're going to want at least one Eliza (or Yoria lol) no matter what, plus a sufficiently rebirth evolved 7* hero is going to be doing as much damage with two regular attacks as a backline hero does with its crit, plus all your other regular attacks do add up. Doesn't make sense to split up that damage.

Hungerer's crit would be really bad except for the part where it has a 50% chance to reduce 50% rage. Against 3 enemies you're taking off an average of 75 rage. Basically it cancels 3/4ths of an enemy crit, so the damage dealing part only needs to be 1/4 as effective as a front-line hitter for it to be fine. I think it's close.

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Nice blaze of glory Fisting. I approve and grats for getting out. I'm sticking with this train wreck till the end

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I actually uninstalled before remembering I wanted to do that :doh:

Yeah it's just too much of a time sink. It would be fine if you could just play it whenever but having to do a bunch of stuff at specific times every day is too much.

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
Bye buddy :ohdear:

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

fisting by many posted:

I actually uninstalled before remembering I wanted to do that :doh:

Yeah it's just too much of a time sink. It would be fine if you could just play it whenever but having to do a bunch of stuff at specific times every day is too much.

What did you do?

I still want to come back and Zoeyfy my team if the app ever starts working again. :v:

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

I kicked almost everyone out of mines.

Inge
Jan 16, 2007
anyone had any luck getting this to run on bluestacks?

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

Nevny did. I think he did a write up in the last thread close to the end http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3607383

Inge
Jan 16, 2007

Wet Bandit posted:

Nevny did. I think he did a write up in the last thread close to the end http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3607383

No dice, doesn't work.

DuOS, however, works perfectly.

Totally cheesing event towers now.

E: event tower is broken, god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wet Bandit
Nov 6, 2005

So another guild merged with us, what was left of Mutiny, and our guild name is now Literally Us. My idea of FAAAAAAAAARTS got shot down :( .

Tried out ch4 gates today with Friddle and Chuuse. Went 23/24 on first run. As expected fuuuuuuuck 4-5 and 4-6. Took almost an hour of us trying to get 4-6 down. The extra rewards are way worth it, especially once we get full clears for that 4th chest.

Finally got my alt high enough to get totems and jesus h you need a ton of those totem card thingies. The first 5 or so need varying amounts of them and your level being high enough, then you need to combine the normal ones into intermediate for the last 4 totems. You can combine those again into advanced but those aren't used as of yet. If they are you'd need 400 normal ones for 1 advanced so I've been buying those everyday on the off chance they add new totems.

Fisting is almost on farm status in arena :woop:

• Locked thread