Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
I noticed it immediately when I binge watched S1 the past couple days, but probably because because I've been playing through GTA V again on PS4.

This show is rad. Wish I had caught up on it sooner.

hcreight fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jan 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Abbi and Ilana went on Kimmel wearing matching tuxedos last night and they look adorable.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

It just seemed inevitable to me that a show that has its characters getting high all the time would do an episode where one of the characters was tripping balls. I was fine with it.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

I actually didn't put together the joke they were making there until seeing it in gif form. I love this show.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Was he agonizing over which flavor of ice cream to buy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Kelly Ripa is a pro whenever she does poo poo like this. I'd love it if she did more acting.

• Locked thread