Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zealott
Mar 30, 2004
That was the best half hour comedy I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zealott
Mar 30, 2004
The best throwaway joke was the guy walking off the wheelchair after the girls walked past.

Also. This bitch is always late. Thread title.

e:spelling

zealott fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Feb 5, 2015

zealott
Mar 30, 2004
That was the best episode of television I've ever seen. They amaze me.

Edit: great callback of the white power suit.

Is this the most progressive television show currently running?

zealott fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Feb 26, 2015

zealott
Mar 30, 2004
Best small detail was someone dropping a barbell when Abbi dropps the name Kirk on Trey.

zealott
Mar 30, 2004

robot roll call posted:

between this at the end and ilana's masturbation ritual at the beginning it's kind of crazy what you can get away with on tv nowadays, even if it is cable

That is certainly one of the things that keeps me watching this show. It's fearless about putting things on television that lesser shows would shirk away from, for fear of alienating their audience.

They take the opposite approach all together, if you don't like what you see GTFO. I think that's one thing that gives this show its credibility.

• Locked thread