Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.

CRINDY posted:

Broad City was easily my favorite show of 2014 and I'm so happy to have it back. Abbi and Ilana are great and Hannibal steals every scene he's in. I'd follow that man to the end of the earth. Eric Andre Show, Broad City, China IL, Lucas Bros. Moving Company, Chozen... OK, definitely not Chozen, but still.

Preach it. This show is fantastic, can't wait for the new episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Budget Dracula posted:

I like this show but could do without the cameos.

I feel you, but on the other hand Kumail Nanjiani is loving fantastic so it turns out I can't actually do without the cameos. I don't really want a "hey look, it's star of stage & screen Seth Rogen! everyone clap!" cameo-heavy show, but they generally do such excellent job with their choices that I just can't complain.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Ktan posted:

This and You're the Worst are probably my favorite comedies on TV right now. Ilana steals the show.

I haven't seen that, is this representational?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqjJ9WYl0A

Looks pretty good.

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Lugaloco posted:

I love how Ilana's exasperated workmate who despises her is suddenly really, really, into hardcore nipple play. Jeremy was amazing. Ilana's family is amazing. This show is amazing.

Oh wow, I knew I recognized her from somewhere but I didn't put it together. I missed the wheelchair joke too. I think I didn't realize this show had so many background jokes going on, this is gonna have the most rewatch potential in a comedy since AD.

• Locked thread