Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Its gonna loving rule. Also there's never going to be another advance wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i can deal with no advance wars if it means abraham lincoln gets to fight off an alien invasion.

also apparently tom sawyer is a recruitable character.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i just realizedt he two main characters are named Henry and John, after John Henry.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it has hideous webcomic looking art but i hope it's good [it wont' be]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hOLY SHITBALLS. ABRAHAM LINCOLN HAS LASERS ATTACHED TO HIS FRIGGIN STEAM HAT

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

i really want to like this game, but the art style is so bad... even the sky box is terrible which is bizarre

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sizup posted:

i really want to like this game, but the art style is so bad... even the sky box is terrible which is bizarre

I like it in cutscenes, because it's supposed to be a comic book, and thats what it looks like to me.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The game can be loving awful in every way except gameplay and I'd still play it if it meant more Advance Wars fun. I played a lovely weeaboo game called Gadget Trial because of that.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I want to know what other characters there are. let's see more presidents and historical figures.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
it kinda looks like doo doo

Dec 26, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Its gonna loving rule. Also there's never going to be another advance wars.

there will be and its gonna rule. count on it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i'm going to have robin fight by my side

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
IT LOOKS LIKE loving poo poo OP!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mabels big day posted:

I want to know what other characters there are. let's see more presidents and historical figures.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

mabels big day posted:

The literal Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz is in it, but maybe you already knew that.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I didn't expect it to come out so soon. Also I miss Advance Wars. I'll probably get it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Well, it's not an Advance Wars game, so I don't believe I'll be buying it OP :^)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it looks really interesting, but being a new IP i will wait for reviews and word from friends

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

it looks really interesting, but being a new IP i will wait for reviews and word from friends

Good Lord. Your the cancer ruining gaming.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
you should already know if you trust nintendo and intelligent systems

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i cant believe they missed an opportunity to include epic president teddy lincoln riding a grizzly bear... badass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i cant believe they missed an opportunity to include epic president teddy lincoln riding a grizzly bear... badass

To be fair, how awesome would it be to see Theodore Roosevelt perform a flaming dragon kick on a Panama citizen, flinging him into the canal.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Days of Ruin never got a physical release in Japan. Ain't never gonna be another Advance Wars.

:smith:

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I too am sad that we're getting steam powered laser hat wielding Abraham Lincoln and not another advance wars.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Fall before the might of Mr. Mechanical.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

this sthing is my enemy

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Golden Goat posted:

I too am sad that we're getting steam powered laser hat wielding Abraham Lincoln and not another advance wars.

hrrmery yes its super sad that they are making le epic steam lincoln with freakin laser beams gAme instead of some gay fagmo poo poo for children

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

What the poo poo is this

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull posted:

To be fair, how awesome would it be to see Theodore Roosevelt perform a flaming dragon kick on a Panama citizen, flinging him into the canal.

this still might happen

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This game sounds like a goon NaNoWriMo novella

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abraham Lincoln is some win, espcially during Black History Month.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Nintendo Valkyria Chronicles is a good thing and will be really fun but I agree the aesthetic is just awful like drat.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The aesthetic is literally F-Zero X. Also, whole lot of getting mad at video games here.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

:whitewater:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Great Joe posted:

The aesthetic is literally F-Zero X. Also, whole lot of getting mad at video games here.

lol that making jokes is considered getting mad in your normal brain

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I just like video games that much.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Great Joe posted:

I just like video games that much.

nice mad and care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day