Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
My friend is the kind of person that keeps everything in her car, forever. It's kind of embarrassing, really. Recently she found a 6" Lodge skillet in her trunk - she had no idea when it got there or even why she had it to begin with. The whole thing was covered in rust. She asked me if there was anything I could do with it. . . heh. It's beautiful now.

Does anyone have any experience with enameled cast iron? I have a Copco 109E that has some burnt oil on the outside. I know it doesn't harm the pan at all, but there's just no reason to not keep that thing shiny and bright yellow. I've read some tips about bleach and overnight soaking, but that doesn't sound too wholesome to me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to clean that up?

Vinegar and baking soda?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU