Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Short term: Finish the other half of Reprisal Universe, the remaining equipment in Rogue Legacy, and Metal Gear Rising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Mach2 posted:

you shouldn't do this
I think I can find five pieces in NG+ in a short amount of time.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Finished 15 islands on Reprisal Universe. Completion percentage goes up by 2. Still in the 50s. gently caress.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Dexters Secret posted:

dont do it

not worth the money
I bought high-end parts several years ago and are now considered low-tier. I will change all that by this year.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Scalding Coffee posted:

Finished 15 islands on Reprisal Universe. Completion percentage goes up by 2. Still in the 50s. gently caress.
Did around 20 islands today and completion percentage goes up around 12. Now in the 60s. A handful of planets are apparently permanently inaccessible, unless they are some weird post-game stuff. gently caress.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Made it to 80% in Reprisal Universe and found out those amulets make space travel much easier. I can reach all the planets and not have to backtrack slowly through four planets. I can probably make a huge logo on any map at this point or the worst starting mountain for several maps, to annoy people.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I should be able to 100% Reprisal Universe by the end of the day and collect all the equipment in Rogue Legacy after that.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Finished Reprisal Universe and working on Rogue Legacy: RNG doesn't care about your equipment achievement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Goal complete.
Turns out, I had a lot more equipment to get in Rogue Legacy. Last piece was in a compass room. Next time I bother with this drat game, I'll roll barbarian with all retribution stuff. Should be enough to have both end bosses kill themselves and move on to NG++.

Now working on Metal Gear Rising.

• Locked thread