Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Anidav posted:

If I flip town, which I will then statistically, Beet cannot be vanilla town which he claimed

You have to back this up with more than a claim it proves nothing.

Why would I vote you since d1 if I was scum and I would know you to be town ? That's the worst plan EVER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Don't post after hammer has fallen guys, I've pm'd sweeroy to let him know he needs to lock the thread.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Votefinder I think that is hammer time so everyone shut up and someone ping sweeroy on irc

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
loving lol you killed him before I even finished my morning coffee.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
Anidav looks up from The Big Thesaurus Of Theatrical Terms to see a group of victorians and queenslanders standing around him, weapons in hand. Goldstandardconure walks in just in time to see black_tangled bury a tire iron deep into anidavs head, and nearly drops his cup of coffee in surprise. It's not even loving midday. Someone go and get Wazza.

Anidav, Vanilla Town Bikie, was killed

----------------------

We've finished insanely early today, if people can get their night actions in in the next hour then we can roll on to day 4 early.

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
The rest of the day is spent hiding the body of Anidav, and then drinking to hide the memory of Anidav. Hopefully this will result in a kinder, gentler bikie gang.

Hambeet, disgusted with the numerous town deaths and his role in helping them happen, goes for a ride on his bike. Three hours later, the police come around with some bad news. Wazza punches them both.

Matthew Beet, Vanilla Town Bikie, has been killed

This day will run to 10pm to give a little extra time. I bet you've got it in you to lynch someone regardless

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: lol i told you so.:ghost:

:ghost: i hope there is a dead player document for us all to chat in. :ghost:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

wow

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: Hahahaha what a twist :suicide:

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
loving lol

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall

Matthew Beet posted:

:ghost: lol i told you so.:ghost:

:ghost: i hope there is a dead player document for us all to chat in. :ghost:

i've been meaning to make one but not yet. go for it if you want

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sweetroy posted:

i've been meaning to make one but not yet. go for it if you want

:ghost: I will do now :ghost:

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

gently caress this poo poo

##vote Splode

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Calling it. Splode, coq, Small Keating.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

jesus loving christ

:sigh:

i have a few meetings between now and 3:30, my posting will resume its normal levels after that time

(also I have dinner with friends after work, so probably will be quiet from about 5-8 too)

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

And Gough suppressant

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
:ghost: I regret nothing :iiam:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: DEAD PLAYERS ONLY : PM if you want in on ghost chat :ghost:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Plotterboy posted:

Calling it. Splode, coq, Small Keating.

My money's on splode, Gough and maaaaaaybe SK. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I don't think I'm scum.

This is all so screwed up. I was positive one of the Bif/Beet/Anidav fight was scum provoking town, but it turns out they were all just really confused townies.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

SKY COQ posted:

My money's on splode, Gough and maaaaaaybe SK. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I don't think I'm scum.

This is all so screwed up. I was positive one of the Bif/Beet/Anidav fight was scum provoking town, but it turns out they were all just really confused townies.

Splode and Gough definitely. Those two have been in lockstep for the entire time. Splode being the loud one and Gough dropping in behind or running interference.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Wait wtf, I slept in...did we lunch someone super early?

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Mithranderp posted:

Wait wtf, I slept in...did we lunch someone super early?

Hahahahaha

:coffee:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Splode (1): Plotterboy

Not Voting (12): Anidav, black_tangled, GoldStandardConure, Gough Suppressant, Matthew Beet, Mithranderp, Quantum Mechanic, SKY COQ, Small Keating, Splode, Those On My Left, tithin

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 19th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 7 hours, 52 minutes.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
I really need to sit down and re-read this whole thread during my lunch break, paying a bit more attention to Gough and Splode.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:ghost: I'm still on the votefinder list sweetroy :ghost:

sweetroy
May 23, 2011
thats a space bar

man i hate yall
whoops! fixed

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Anidav being lynched takes a load off my shoulders because no matter how bad my town play is in this game or any other I will never play as bad as that

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Gough Suppressant posted:

Anidav being lynched takes a load off my shoulders because no matter how bad my town play is in this game or any other I will never play as bad as that

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Gough Suppressant posted:

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.
I have no idea what to do now. Splode voted pretty spasmodically yesterday, and I agree with Plotterboy: he is the closest we have to prime scum material given that all our best attempts at lynches have resulted in town deaths.

##vote Splode

(((((P.S. IF ONLY WE HADN'T STACKED THE RANKS WITH TOWNIES AFFLICTED BY BOUTS OF SUICIDAL IDEATION)))))

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Four more for a double turbolynch

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Plotterboy posted:

Four more for a double turbolynch

I'm leaning towards Splode but I really want to hear more from the quieter players. QM has been almost totally inactive, which seems a bit odd to me (though considering the state of his Sims LP, maybe not).

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

What do you have to say for yourself splode? You're either a really lovely town or scum.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
at the moment I stand by my post outlining splodes ridiculous vote flip flopping yesterday, but I'd rather not lynch two people in like four hours of discussion

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Beet posted a list of suspects a while back. Maybe he was killed because he was getting close to the truth, and had outlasted his usefulness in leading the Anidav charge.

quote:

Gough
Splode
Coq
Plopper Bot
QM

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Back from my meeting. You're not going to get a turbo-lynch out of me, I absolutely am not voting until I get back from dinner. expect my vote about 9pm

QM a no show today?

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

Gold standard hasn't said much this game either. Its pretty low profile

Gough
Splode
Small Keating
QM
Gold standard conure

Coq?

You haven't said much until now mithranderp. I don't think black tangled has said anything at all.

Splode better come up with a real good reason why not to vote for him as he has been the loudest about two townies.

Fuckface the Hedgehog
Jun 12, 2007

##unvote

Until we get some decent answers

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Gsc is posting in the good thread - I think he's intimidated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
I haven't said a great deal because this is my first game and I'm trying to learn the ropes without going down in an insane blaze of 'glory', Anidav style.

• Locked thread