Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
What about deceased parents? Pets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i still have pms in my in-box from 2003 sent by a goon who killed himself i don't really delete anything

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

fun fact: they actually reassign phone numbers after the person who owns it dies, so don't text dead people b/c its probably someones phone number now

mouse in nature

Naturally
for as long as i can

i've kept old voicemails too

:(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have bever deleted anything out of my phone ever. Who the hell is Debbie A.? no idea

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i compuslively call all of my dead friends to listen to their voice mail just like jesse pinkman from amc's hit show Breaking bad but my meth isn't quite as good tbh

Slumpy

Bo-Pepper posted:

i still have pms in my in-box from 2003 sent by a goon who killed himself i don't really delete anything

whats it say

slumpy

Captain No-mates

it doesnt matter, they cant bully you any more once theyre dead. youre free.

bacalou

i have David Brockie's number in my phone still plus some texts :(

makes me sad but I can't delete it

yoober

bacalou posted:

i have David Brockie's number in my phone still plus some texts :(

woah

HENGRY BUNG

until i forget

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Slumpy posted:

whats it say

my username was not always bo-pepper

Slumpy

Bo-Pepper posted:

my username was not always bo-pepper

holy poo poo . .. . .

slumpy

FluffieDuckie

peps...

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i killed him i killed that man with my callous attitude

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my good friend committed suicide on December 12, 2010. I kept and still have all our texts since meeting him a couple years prior. I still blame myself for it and tell my psychs this and it's a burden I carry.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

dogcrash truther
get over it. geez

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

punker99 wanted my opinion on the season premiere of 24 and i didn't respond and now he's dead

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
you never know who john death will visit next

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
tao of lmao

i had a facebook friend that died and then a year later his wife started posting on the acct and it freaked me the gently caress out and i unfriended it

dogcrash truther

Dont bully me! posted:

i had a facebook friend that died and then a year later his wife started posting on the acct and it freaked me the gently caress out and i unfriended it

thats a good prank

dogcrash truther
thats going in my will

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

thats a good prank

hey guys it's me anyone else feel like they're on fire haha no i'm not in hell there is no hell there is only oblivion awaiting each of us lol

treasure bear

my friends have not died

be my friend, it's good for you

google THIS

Facebook keeps reminding me when it is my stepdad's dead mother's birthday and I think poo poo I really need to remove her but then I forget for another year

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

CAT BRUSH posted:

you never know who john death will visit next

i have a pretty good idea actually

2tKfE1REt0A9068nde53LHv0fhBzjzgM

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

kidfresca posted:

:ohdear:

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
google THIS

kidfresca posted:

good, smoobles has been living on borrowed time long enough

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Jett posted:

Facebook keeps reminding me when it is my stepdad's dead mother's birthday and I think poo poo I really need to remove her but then I forget for another year

did you at least wish her a happy bday?

Afro Doug

mouse in nature

Naturally

Chill la Chill posted:

my good friend committed suicide on December 12, 2010. I kept and still have all our texts since meeting him a couple years prior. I still blame myself for it and tell my psychs this and it's a burden I carry.

i think when someone close to us dies, we find a way to feel guilty about it, like there was something we could have done (even though sometimes there wasn't anything to do). my two-year-old godson drowned about a year and a half ago because the young babysitter left him and his cousin outside in the backyard with the in-ground pool. i kept a pair of his socks in my drawer for a very long time, and kept a voicemail of him when he took my friend's phone and called me. i would wonder what i could have done, if i could have been the one to watch him or why they didn't ask me to watch him. they would ask me to watch him a lot, but they didn't have much money, but i didn't care, i just loved being around him. he was the first baby i had been close to and i held him for the first time only two hours after he was born (even before his own father held him). my friends would always still try and give me money for watching him even though i told them it was alright, so i would wonder if that's why they didn't ask me.... idk. i'm sorry about your friend.

dogcrash truther
Texas is hosed

kidfresca

You're kidding, right?

John Lennon, Singer of The Beatles. He wrote the song "Imagine" and was shot and killed some time in the eighties.

Fuck has the WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY!

dogcrash truther posted:

Texas is hosed

goodnight

2tKfE1REt0A9068nde53LHv0fhBzjzgM

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

mouse in nature posted:

i think when someone close to us dies, we find a way to feel guilty about it, like there was something we could have done (even though sometimes there wasn't anything to do). my two-year-old godson drowned about a year and a half ago because the young babysitter left him and his cousin outside in the backyard with the in-ground pool. i kept a pair of his socks in my drawer for a very long time, and kept a voicemail of him when he took my friend's phone and called me. i would wonder what i could have done, if i could have been the one to watch him or why they didn't ask me to watch him. they would ask me to watch him a lot, but they didn't have much money, but i didn't care, i just loved being around him. he was the first baby i had been close to and i held him for the first time only two hours after he was born (even before his own father held him). my friends would always still try and give me money for watching him even though i told them it was alright, so i would wonder if that's why they didn't ask me.... idk. i'm sorry about your friend.

Ya. thanks dude. his mom and friends still write on his Facebook wall and sometimes I send him private messages. I like to carry old mementos on my backpack - his old notes and a bday card reside in there. it's a p light burden all things considered.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

dogcrash truther posted:

Texas is hosed

igdi

dogcrash truther
that person lives in texas, where the baby drowned because of the sitter and the aboveground pool

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
a lot of people down Texas for leading the nation in drowning, but it's hot so we have more pools

mouse in nature

Naturally

dogcrash truther posted:

that person lives in texas, where the baby drowned because of the sitter and the aboveground pool

how do you know?

it wasn't an above ground pool

dogcrash truther
the story you related could only have happened in texas. i sherlocked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

it's weird, but even though I'm an old, old man, I think all of my friends are still alive.

• Locked thread