Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

computer parts posted:

and I guess Chicago over Gangs of New York too.

I'd say DiCaprio ruined Gangs because he is just too young for the character he's playing. He doesn't come off tough or hard.

They should have given it to Two Towers and Fellowship the year before so Return of the King didn't stomp all over everything in what was a good movie year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
American Sniper is the movie that everyone expected from a man that ruined his reputation as an actor and director by yelling at a chair for 20 minutes on live tv. When he dies the clip that's shown will not be Dirty Harry or the man with no name, it will be that.

It's going to be super funny with Jesse Venture ends up with most of the money from the book and the movie even if he is a jackass.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

I said come in! posted:

Eh, he gave the Kyle family a chance to admit the statements about him were false and was 100% willing to drop the case if that happened.

They have utter refused to this point and he's already won the lawsuit once, and is now going for more damages.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Meltathon posted:

I thought it was a good movie, although the premise of essentially a rogue HR person to come in and do the firing for you was a little bit of a stretch to me.

It's fairly normal for companies to bring in someone from the outside to do the firing, even thought it's generally a VP or even the President.

• Locked thread