Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
No Lego movie
No gone girl ost
And Selma not on best director/actor

gently caress this garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah everything I've read up on the American Sniper guy makes him seem like a loving crazy person.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

second-hand smegma posted:

at least pixar is humble, but yeah...pretty lame

This isn't Pixar

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
So happy that American sniper was shut out.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Finally caught up with Boyhood tonight and it felt like it could have been a satire titled Independent Film for White People and remained unaltered. Then the scene where the Hispanic kid who previously had a horrendously fake and stereotypical accent comes up and personally thanks Patricia Arquette, in perfectly articulated English, for telling him he is smart and could do better than working on septic systems, would have been a funny intentional jab at the condescending and patronizing attitude white people often have toward racial minorities and not the hilariously misguided racist and classist horseshit that it was.

Hi I am from Texas and the border and I can assure you that accent was not fake. Thanks!

• Locked thread