Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

Next time I see that woman, I'm shooting her, and not in the knee.
That 6 man tag graphic is the best thing. Everyone is either looking angry or smug and Daniel Bryan is just front and center, all :haw:. I never realized just how badly I missed Daniel Bryan until now, and how much my outlook on the WWE has improved with him back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

StarkRavingMad posted:

I like that Paul always introduces himself and his position, just in case this is your first time tuning in, and you're like "that guy doesn't seem like he'd be much of a wrestler"

Please don't insult Pauls fighting prowess. He does put the jew in jiu jitsu

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

I think this is the best promo in, like, what. Six months? That was amazing.

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

I'm not sure if Daniel has done the uppercuts to YES! before, but I'm 100% down with it

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

THE KNEE THAT BEAT JOHN CENA! THE KNEE THAT BEAT JOHN CENA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasara
Sep 17, 2014

It is still sinking in that Daniel Bryan is back and still as awesome as he was before he left. I have a giant goofy grin on my face. I don't think I've felt this happy after watching wrestling since Wrestlemania. He's back, everyone :haw:

• Locked thread