Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's worth noting that in America, this game was released as Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

Also, if something doesn't seem right to the Americans in the videos, it's probably Luke's voice. Luke actually has a different voice actress in the European versions of the games, since his American voice didn't test well with British audiences. However, you probably already know this voice from the English versions of the movie The Eternal Diva and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, since they didn't bother to get Lani Minella for those.

I....I like Layton a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I got used to him pretty quickly with Eternal Diva. Between that and Layton vs, I can pretty much go back and forth between the two no problem.

• Locked thread