Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

I'd rather blame you since it's a children's cartoon

you're a childrens cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Fo3 posted:

I know right? When I put the TV on for my 3 yr old I leave the house and go to the bar or something.

Nobody posting in that thread is watching with their kids. They're all single manchildren, watching animes and cartoons alone in their parents' basements and writing forums posts about how the cartoon characters are raping each other.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

anime is good

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Anime is insanely bad, gay and haraam for the vast majority.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Steven Universe, is also good

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

did you just say 'anime is good'??

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Like most posters, I like anime to a distressing degree and

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Steven Universe is the fattest cartoon.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

but what's the phattest cartoon

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Alaois posted:

but what's the phattest cartoon

Phat Albert.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Steven Universe is the fattest cartoon.

I never noticed that, but yeah, everyone is overweight with the exception of pearl who looks like one of those hyper-metabolic nerds that eats nothing but snack cakes and weighs 100 lbs soaking wet anyway

Explains a lot, honestly

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Full Battle Rattle posted:

I never noticed that, but yeah, everyone is overweight with the exception of pearl who looks like one of those hyper-metabolic nerds that eats nothing but snack cakes and weighs 100 lbs soaking wet anyway

Explains a lot, honestly

Garnet is pretty 'fit' and she weighs as much as two people!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
This thread is the best honeypot thread.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Oh yeah, forgot about her

theory disproved

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
"Akira was a pretty good movie."

"HOLY poo poo ANIME loving SUCKS YOU WEEABOO I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY IT'S FOR FUCKIN LOSERS IF YOU ARE AN ADULT AND WATCH JAPANESE KIDS SHOWS YOU ARE AWFUL, oh hey a post about Steven Universe let me put my encyclopedic knowledge of this cartoon on display for all to see"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The MSJ posted:

Health At Every Size

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Captain Monkey posted:

I just got this

:vince:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"Akira was a pretty good movie."

"HOLY poo poo ANIME loving SUCKS YOU WEEABOO I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY IT'S FOR FUCKIN LOSERS IF YOU ARE AN ADULT AND WATCH JAPANESE KIDS SHOWS YOU ARE AWFUL, oh hey a post about Steven Universe let me put my encyclopedic knowledge of this cartoon on display for all to see"

Anime is bad. Akira is not anime by definition.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Rick & Morty is only okay

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I masturbate to children's cartoons, but only ironically.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

gentle pete posted:

i masturbate to your av, not sure if ironically

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Paladinus posted:

Anime is bad. Akira is not anime by definition.

yare yare daze...

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

gentle pete posted:

viewership does not imply masturbation, i read your post but i did not masturbate to it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Acne Rain posted:

viewership does not imply masturbation, i read your post but i did not masturbate to it

that makes one of us

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Acne Rain posted:

You're missing out.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I masturbate to big titty honkers until cum splatters out of my pee hole onto my shirt and hands.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
nice

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Looking for a quote I saw earlier this year, about how milk is bagged in Canada and how to pour it. I remember it ending with something like "No, you can't reuse the bag. gently caress you."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Full Battle Rattle posted:

Explains a lot, honestly

Please don't talk about soaking wet cartoon characters.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
SA Quotes Thread: I masturbate to big titty honkers until cum splatters out of my pee hole onto my shirt and hands.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Volume posted:

SA Quotes Thread: I masturbate to big titty honkers until cum splatters out of my pee hole onto my shirt and hands.

I wonder what that's about.
*opens thread*
*sees tons of anime chat*

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Looking for a quote I saw earlier this year, about how milk is bagged in Canada and how to pour it. I remember it ending with something like "No, you can't reuse the bag. gently caress you."

That one sounds familiar

RandomFerret posted:

Milk Bags

The bags, for the confused, are a plastic bag that holds 4 litres of milk, separated into smaller clear bags. No, not four 1-litre bags, silly, 3 1.3-litre bags. If you want 1 litre, go buy a carton or a jug. But you should know that we only keep those around for Americans coming up north to shop, just so we can post the security camera footage to yankeefails.ca, the most popular website in Canada. There's a video going viral right now of Americans trying to drive in August without snow tires, and it's a laugh riot. I'd post a link to it, but it would come up 404 for anybody outside the country. Don't try to use a proxy either, we're one step ahead of you. We are always one step ahead of you, as evidenced by our superior milk conveyance technology.

Once you have bought the bag and removed a smaller bag, you put it in a pitcher. No, you don't pour the milk into the pitcher, moron, you put the entire bag into a pitcher specially designed to keep 1.333 litre bags upright. Don't have one? Go buy one. You going to complain that you have to buy glasses to drink out of, too? What's next, buying car seat covers and then complaining that you can't use them without a car? You sicken me.

This system is obviously superior to any other milk pitcher used in the rest of the world. You want to be the one washing a pitcher every couple of days? Of course not. With every new bag you take a pair of scissors and snip the corner of the bag to make a pouring spout. This way you get a pristine, untouched spout every 1.333333333 litres, and it's to your exact specifications. Do you want it so narrow that the pressure shoots the milk out in an arc over your cereal bowl and across the table, or do you want it so wide that half the milk pours out at once, causing the bag to collapse and flop out of the pitcher and onto the floor, bursting and spilling the rest? The choice is yours, and the choice is those two.

No, there is no way to reseal the bag. gently caress you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

RandomFerret posted:

That one sounds familiar

Canadians may be one step ahead of Americans, but they are way behind Slavs as far as milk bag holding techniques go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_Q-zvXCQ4

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Please don't talk about soaking wet cartoon characters.

I'm okay with this

sorry everyone

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

gabensraum posted:

spent the last three days at an open source developers conference run by linux australia and everyone told each other to go gently caress themselves far fewer times than i expected based ott

Cocoa Crispies posted:

a society armed with comically large knives and pockets full of venomous critters is a polite society

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

RandomFerret posted:

That one sounds familiar

Thank you! :canada:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Grown adults should not watch children's television.

Jedit posted:

If they didn't watch kids cartoons, they'd have nothing to talk to their dates about.

I laughed thank you

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Captain Monkey posted:

I liked it a lot more when it was people posting quotes and not a bunch of people who couldn't hack it in the other subforums playing helldump from their safe space.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Be the change you want to see in the world you insufferable twat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Found this over in the helldump thread:

Ryoshi posted:

Be the change you want to see in the world you insufferable twat.

• Locked thread