Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I'm pretty sure he and Lizard Wizard are still busy sucking off the Starbound devs to post about another game that failed expectations.

i thought that was "Star Citizen" and then all the pieces were starting to add up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Detective No. 27 posted:

They're releasing this the same week as Monster Hunter, lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBRA0xXx3GM

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dexters Secret posted:

i know he is that was the joke

whoa whoa whoA maybe he just likes the uniforms

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Frog Act posted:

""We have the game set up in such a way that we can expand upon it if that is the desire," Robb told me. "Our plan is one we pushed for as consumers. Never split the community, no pay to win, all that kind of bullshit that are hallmarks of DLC plans specifically made to leech money out of people."

sounds like bjullshit to me

to be fair payday 2 (a good game) has a model in terms of DLC kinda like what he's describing, but payday 2 didn't launch with a roadmap of how they were gonna bleed you

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

In Payday 1 I remember him being fine, but in Payday 2 he keeps saying obvious poo poo and saying bad jokes which was reserved to Alex

i kinda like the aspect of him actually being unreliable on the meth cooking mission I just wish it wasn't just two specific lines where he starts out wrong and corrects himself, just like a chance for him to give the wrong line or some poo poo where you need to corroborate with the rest of the group to hear what they said or wait a little sometimes to add the ingredient.

but yeah payday 2 dlc is cool, the missions are free or doable if the host bought them, vanity stuff or new guns cost money and theyve put out content to fix broken poo poo or add in replacements for under performing gun types like i said the opposite of how evolve is doing it

• Locked thread