Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Striker posted:

Hell, you should continue posting about it in the GBS gamergate thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im_5QdHp04E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

jeuss christ the next thing you guys are going to be telling me is Literal Nazi Furry is literally a nazi furry

He actually is.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

There are furries and bronies in YOSPOS and I am repeatedly banned and probated for flaming htem.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat I only got one question for the makers of the video game "Evolve"... what drugs are you on and where do I get some? And another question is who's the brain surgeons who came up with the gameplay and price point of the game evolve, huh? Real Einsteins over here! Ehhhhh what else what else... lets see... Bill Cosby is in the news, you guys heard about this? I guess he raped between twenty and one hundred women over a forty year span. Bad right? But here's what even worse: The guys who made Evolve want to rape my drat wallet! Get outta here! Hold on, I'll pause for laughter and take a sip of my drink.

• Locked thread