Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
thread to complain about all of ur lifes woes and worries, let it all out, in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie

ya

Wertjoe

gently caress.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I bought some lasagna the other day and the sauce was all watery and poo poo and I had to eat it for days.

Ace of Baes
its too cold outside, i wish i still lived in tempe, az

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
It was snowing yesterday, today was 50f, tomorrow could be anything hell I dot know, how am I supposed to make stew in this weather

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm ok rn actually

alnilam

I slipped on ice and hit my face on a wall and hurt my mouth last night, i have a cut on my lip and my lip hurts

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

alnilam posted:

I slipped on ice and hit my face on a wall and hurt my mouth last night, i have a cut on my lip and my lip hurts

:ohdear:

stay safe!

ty bacalou!

Captain No-mates

my bed sores are oozing and my cat is refusing to bring me my antidepressants

bog pixie

the mountains haven't called me in a long time

bog pixie

no "oh hey bog pixie i hope you're doing well", not even the call to go into the mountain caves for the annual ritual. im beginning to think some hero dumbass shut down the cult

bog pixie

i meant to say "friend group" and how else are the bat serpents trapped below supposed to give us advice on which plants to smoke

Dr Cheeto

bog pixie posted:

i meant to say "friend group" and how else are the bat serpents trapped below supposed to give us advice on which plants to smoke

Aren't they on Snapchat or something?

bog pixie

we tried to send a ecig down there but it didn't work. they're very interested in vaping.

Ace of Baes
i can't bring myself to watch Robert Downey Jr. in The Judge, but i feel like if i did id really enjoy it

----------------

Stormyish

I bought something in the mail I really shouldn't have, and it's taking forever in the mail, and I'm super anxious determining whether or not to lie and say it was bank robbing equipment or not

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

my dick is too big

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Arizona smells funny

thanks Manifisto!

Dr Cheeto

mailorder bees! posted:

Arizona smells funny

maybe it's just you

----------------

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
I............m a homo gay

----------------

DemonToadGoat

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I've been knitting this whole thread.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Synathaesia posted:

my dick is too big

mailorder bees! posted:

Arizona smells funny

are these grievances related?

Dr Cheeto
The local public radio station is doing yet another pledge drive jfc

DirtyTalk
my mom washes my whites and coloreds together like wtf

ulvir

i was on a date today and w as too retarded to ask "you wanna meet again?" before we split, now I'm gonna spend the rest of this day a nervous wreck until I text her tomorrow being all "hey th anks for a great time yesterday, would love to do it again if you want to"

ulvir

ulvir posted:

i was on a date today and w as too retarded to ask "you wanna meet again?" before we split, now I'm gonna spend the rest of this day a nervous wreck until I text her tomorrow being all "hey th anks for a great time yesterday, would love to do it again if you want to"

I'm now gonna complain about my stupid complaining and not-subtly-at-all mention in passing that she actually texted me first and she also wants to meet again so I suddenly have my hopes up

Salmiakki

uh

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

Quote this if you hope ulvir finds true wuv

ulvir

alnilam posted:

Dr Cheeto

alnilam posted:

Ace of Baes
Fatal error!

AK::MemoryMgr::SetMonitoring() Address = 0x1215c7d (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
Address = 0xc17450 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x198463c (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName() Address = 0x13ab6e0 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xd4813f (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xdd2be6 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName() Address = 0x1426b3e (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName() Address = 0x14e5984 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xd4e1cf (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x1770878 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x17e9ecf (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
GetOutermost() Address = 0x173646c (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
CreateAudioInputSourceParams() Address = 0x1bd4139 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel\Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe]
BaseThreadInitThunk() Address = 0x750f919f (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNEL32.DLL]
RtlInitializeExceptionChain() Address = 0x773f0bbb (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
RtlInitializeExceptionChain() Address = 0x773f0b91 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]
RtlInitializeExceptionChain() Address = 0x773f0b91 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll]

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

everything's fine

• Locked thread