Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
thank you for the freidnly resposes i am glad to help felllow travelers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuffO0uA92A

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

lmbo

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thanks op, nice thread very helpful

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i always notice restrooms have different qualities but i was never able to articulate my feelings. these videos help a bit thanks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Subscribed so fast. Can't hardly wait for the next installment.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
We need some female restroom reviews. I keep hearing they have couches and snow cone machines in there.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

the main one in the student union at my university had couches, mirrors, sensual mood lighting and some Degas prints, it was weird

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
these are the most important videos on the Internet today

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

haha

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
sometimes you need a review for a bathroom, ok?

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Jan 18, 2015

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mirthless posted:

sometimes you need a review for a bathroom, ok?

Wine or whiskey?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Wine, the bummest you can get

If you want to see some hosed up poo poo spend some time at your local bus terminal. I have never been able to wash my hands in that bathroom b/c there is a hobo giving himself a sponge bath in the sink 100% of the time I am in there.

Also, that picture left out the two empty packs of cigarettes crushed up on the floor and the two dozen cigarette butts, plus all the homeless people around here have a K2 problem so gently caress knows what kind of research chemical poo poo I was inhaling in that stall

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mirthless posted:

Wine, the bummest you can get

If you want to see some hosed up poo poo spend some time at your local bus terminal. I have never been able to wash my hands in that bathroom b/c there is a hobo giving himself a sponge bath in the sink 100% of the time I am in there.

Also, that picture left out the two empty packs of cigarettes crushed up on the floor and the two dozen cigarette butts, plus all the homeless people around here have a K2 problem so gently caress knows what kind of research chemical poo poo I was inhaling in that stall

Whats K2?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

synthetic THC sprayed on damiana and sold in headshops. People tweaking out on it are really uncomfortable to be around.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the worst bathroom i was ever in has to be the one that had toilet babies in every tiolet, urinal and sink. it was at a rest stop off of i95 in florida- dont remember which one but i'm sure the toilet babies have either grown up and got their own places or cot cleand up by janitoral staff so probably nothing to worry about now

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Restroom Tycoon

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
fyi aswbm took money from macy*s to provide a favorable review of the second floor men's room in the i95 store outside of dc

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

You can pretty much evaluate how clean is a kitchen in a restaurant by how clean is their bathroom are in average.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Bleusilences posted:

You can pretty much evaluate how clean is a kitchen in a restaurant by how clean is their bathroom are in average.

Yeah, but like if some fat walmart orc goes in and farts and poops and doesn't flush and stinks the whole bathroom up to high heaven, then leaves then someone else goes in a few minutes later, it would be unfair of them to say "this bathroom smells so bad and there is poop, i'm never coming to this restaurant again"

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Maldoror posted:

Yeah, but like if some fat walmart orc goes in and farts and poops and doesn't flush and stinks the whole bathroom up to high heaven, then leaves then someone else goes in a few minutes later, it would be unfair of them to say "this bathroom smells so bad and there is poop, i'm never coming to this restaurant again"

you shouldn't be eating at places that fat walmart orcs frequent

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
restrooms are the modern day equivalent of the "here be dragons" on ancient maps..... and as a restroom maggellion I plan on changing that

CruJones
Feb 22, 2006

by Lowtax

a starwar betamax posted:

restrooms are the modern day equivalent of the "here be dragons" on ancient maps..... and as a restroom maggellion I plan on changing that

Could you at least survey the quality of the tp while you're at it?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

CruJones posted:

Could you at least survey the quality of the tp while you're at it?

i try to keep my reviews profession and i steer away from "gross out" topics such as toilet paper... toilet bowls... etc

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I'm curious as to how many flushes your own restroom would get.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

i try to keep my reviews profession and i steer away from "gross out" topics such as toilet paper... toilet bowls... etc

your posting is a toilet bowl, actually

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

little munchkin posted:

your posting is a toilet bowl, actually

please do not bring this negativity into the thread thank you

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Still waiting for SV to make a find a bathroom app, that has reviews and social media discussions of local restrooms.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
this is going to #disrupt the way i take a poop in public

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Someone once posted a link to a guy who just pissed all over public restrooms like on soap dispensers and the toilet paper and it made me lol

http://yppm.removed.us/

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
you are no amazing atheist, OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KoBwiPzRFg

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

i am not an athiest

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
why won't you address the widespread allegations that your reviews are compromised by monetary influence

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

i am not an athiest

glad to hear, ever gotten banned from a restroom?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

you irl posted:

why won't you address the widespread allegations that your reviews are compromised by monetary influence

#toiletgate

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

you irl posted:

while i do recive payment for SOME of my reviews (NOT ALL)..... it is understood that the payment IN NO WAY affects the review... and i maintain partiallity throughout.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
wow this is great and in-depth stuff and lets just say, i would let the OP review my restroom any day of the week, except thursday, which is my pooping day.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
it's about ethics in toilet journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
this is 't actually forums poster a starwar betamax making these is it

• Locked thread