Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Bifauxnen posted:

Note: on night 2 I was all set to peep on Beet, but decided at the last second to switch to Lid, since nothing had happened on Beet the night before.

The following morning, when Beet was dead and there was supposed to be some big clusterfuck going on, but I had seen nothing, I actually forgot for a moment that I had switched to Lid and was all "wait, what?!"

It worked out being a great excuse to roleclaim!

I read that in scumdoc and was very :argh: because I was both right about beet being a target and sucked in by your claim.

I am also super disappointed my bulletproof was wasted. :(

p.s. Gaspy I think on N3 you've got soag tracking milky when you meant splode tracking milky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Tommofork posted:

I read that in scumdoc and was very :argh: because I was both right about beet being a target and sucked in by your claim.

I am also super disappointed my bulletproof was wasted. :(

p.s. Gaspy I think on N3 you've got soag tracking milky when you meant splode tracking milky.

Thanks! Fixed.

Also a fun note my brother who neither plays mafia nor knows you guys picked Bif as scum day 2 :3:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Thanks! Fixed.

Also a fun note my brother who neither plays mafia nor knows you guys picked Bif as scum day 2 :3:

is your brother harold?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

Thanks! Fixed.

I still blame Komaeda.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Matthew Beet posted:

is your brother harold?

:staredog:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

everyone that accused me of being scum is a loving IDIOT

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i stuck up for soag because he stuck up for me and we were both vindicated in death

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Grrr, in other games Scum could EITHER use their power OR night kill, not both. That threw me completely, I would've gone after TBK had I known that, as it was a much safer lie than I thought it was (I thought he'd killed belljar and just guessed that GSC had watched belljar, which is a massive risk).

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Splode posted:

Grrr, in other games Scum could EITHER use their power OR night kill, not both. That threw me completely, I would've gone after TBK had I known that, as it was a much safer lie than I thought it was (I thought he'd killed belljar and just guessed that GSC had watched belljar, which is a massive risk).

Oh yah? The only references I could find was that they could but it had be the same target, even then "generally, and at the moderators discretion). I'm not sure how much to put in the op as "this is what's happening" and how much should be left to sort out by the players.

For instance I could have saved poor rudatron a lot of trouble by explaining how their role would show up to anyone targeting them :(

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Asphyxious posted:

Oh yah? The only references I could find was that they could but it had be the same target, even then "generally, and at the moderators discretion). I'm not sure how much to put in the op as "this is what's happening" and how much should be left to sort out by the players.

For instance I could have saved poor rudatron a lot of trouble by explaining how their role would show up to anyone targeting them :(

It is definitely moderator discretion, and I should have asked for clarification.

Rudatron should've asked too, just like I did when you promoted me.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I've already started working on all the new things I'll add for the next game, it should be a doozy! :getin:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I was designed to be trouble for town and or die :negative:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

You always push for whatever's funny. Either outcome was hilarious. I'm sure you'll have better luck next time :ssh:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Anidav posted:

And you managed to die before fulfilling your potential.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Anidav posted:

Regardless of your role and alignment

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Let go Splode.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

Let go Splode.

Ironic

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Anidav posted:

Let go Splode.

:ironicat:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Asphyxious posted:

Avshalom - BUMBLEBEE - Town Deputy

Bumblebee is loved by all, and has a spirited approach to life, getting frustrated but NEVER bowed or broken, always trying harder and succeeding through effort and passion. Bumblebee jokes around but is very sincere, and is also haunted by Ariel Sharon.
you are the nicest :unsmith:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm glad that if i had to die, i did so in a massive four-way clusterfuck of roles that necessitated the summoning of mills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

it was a good death.

• Locked thread