Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

already sick of your posting

##vote Anidav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

anidav stop posting tia. if you don't post for the rest of the day i will unvote you.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Anidav posted:

Oh help me dear roleplayer, these bots, blinded by fatigue and visions of a previous life are a mere few steps away from tearing me to bits.

you hosed up, i am going to vote you, and only you, until you are lynched or nightkilled.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

after anidav, i'm not sure who to vote for. y'all need to be more obviously annoying

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

we can afford to lose one town if you're town anidav. you're worth 2 scum

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

no d1 lynch is a gift to scum

vote d1 lynch to empower yourselves

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

also anidav is bad

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

who is scum and who is town is not important right now. what is important is that anidav is bad. he is bad and should be voted out.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

rudatron posted:

what are you talking about? It's always important, I for one want town to actually win.

Everyday should have a lynch, but the lynch has to be the person with the highest chance of being scum. And frankly, you're looking a little suspect.

nope, my strategy is consistent and obvious, i don't care about this game, i care about having fun and enjoying myself, and running a meaningless anti anidav campaign based on nothing is fun as hell

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

rudatron posted:

It just seems unfair to me to turbo-lynch someone for what they done last game. The other mafia game ended, it's over, let it go.

its over his posts this game hth

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

3 votes to hammer. :getin:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i always get killed off early ebcause of my good and not bad play style

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i'm on arvo shifts this week so sorry for not morningposting

out of everyone i think kommando is the most suss. i don't have anyone on my ~annoying poster~ radar to jokevote so here you go:

##vote kommando

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

##vote bell jar

you're an idiot

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

rudatron posted:

Could you go further into why you think he's suspect?

the huge vote/unvote thing annoyed the poo poo out of me

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

just going on the player with the most suspicion

this is literally how this game works. what is wrong with you

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i'm almost convinced lid is town due to his meaningless hateboner for me, no scum would choose a play that obviously stupid

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i love israel

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

team non vote looking p suss considering a large part of them are team silent

Avshalom, black_tangled, Fruity Gordo, GoldStandardConure, Gough Suppressant, Ironic Sex Tourist, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, Plotterboy, rudatron, SKY COQ, Small Keating, thatbastardken, Tirade, Tommofork, webmeister

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

can't vote for webmeister now because people will think i'm siding with IST who backed me up

if i don't vote for webmeister and he's scum i'll get accused of being scum with him for not voting

can't win this one, gonna keep shitposting :v:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

rudatron posted:

Bell Jar has consistently white noised posted, but it's also important to note that he responded quickly, very quickly (11 minutes) after my call out. So he doesn't have much time to post, but he has time to read.

i mentioned already that i start work in the afternoons this week, it's just a coincidence bud

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

##unvote

##vote bell jar

My second choice here is Splode still.

:rolleyes:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

rudatron posted:

##vote black_tangled

He's my primary suspect, but I might switch to another person just to get a lynch out (so probably webmeister).

What I don't like though is how the early bandwagon is too static, there's not enough discussion and whichever vote gains a lead early is basically the default winner. That's too easy to manipulate imo.

i'm happy to agree with this, she's on my radar for not posting and dating small keating, and its a better vote than kommando too i think
##vote black_tangled

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i don't think lid is scum, i think he's just dumb

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

dumb and paranoid

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

better to have a lynch than no lynch, i hope you're not town bud ##vote webmeister

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

wonder what happens if i unvote after a hammer for shits and gigs

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

Erm... no they aren't? What?

are you an idiot

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

if i die overnight i vote for black_tangled

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I was going to vote black_tangled but I am happy to hop on board the ##vote plotterboy train :toot:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Lid posted:

##unvote

Train moving waaaaaay too fast.

can't be on the same train as me can you

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

went through plotts history and he is either vague/noncommittal or targeting lid, i think lid is town, seems weird so i'm happy to keep the ploppervote

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i don't think IST is scum. i think black_tangled is. scum has already fake roleclaimed a viable autobot, what's to stop b_t using the same ploy?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

sudden lot of posting from b_t now that plott is in the corner. suspect plott is a scum power role and b_t is vanilla. sacrifices herself while scum gets another kill or two

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

what if soag is the bus driver, went there to save av from an attack but swapped her with someone that actually did get attacked

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

anyhow i don't think soag is scum

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i don't know why you still think i'm scum, lid, you're wrong and incredibly stubborn about it

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Fruity Gordo posted:

why? are you in a masonry with him? bc that's the only way you'd know for sure, and unless you know for sure, why would you post this?

i don't know for sure and never claimed i did. i only mentioned that i think he is not scum. i think this based on his posts.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

can scum please kill lid overnight. if you don't i will assume lid is scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i feel in my inner nugs that a vote for soag is a bad vote

• Locked thread