Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Bifauxnen posted:

Harold was also annoying people last game and didn't seem to be following the plot at all. No one could make any sense of him or get a read on if he was confused town, or confusing scum. If we'd lynched him D1, it would've saved some time later on, cause the vig spent a day taking him out just to have him flip town anyway. Best to get him out of the way early when we got no clue, cause he seems to be useless for data.

It's funny that you say this despite the fact you were equally as worthless. :rolleyes:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Oh my god! I love this episode! I especially love the part after this scene where Barney rides that Jetpack away only to land on top of a pillow factory, fall off, and then get crushed by truck full of marshmallows. :ironicat:

:a2m:

Fruity Gordo posted:

are you really in your 60s

Yep, gonna be 68 in April. :pwn:

Bifauxnen posted:

There he is! :neckbeard:

Those On My Left posted:

jesus christ harold

SKY COQ posted:

Hello Harold I hope you have a less pointless game this time.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Seagull posted:

like i'm all for people coming in here and pleading their cases but day one is the perfect time to rid ourselves of anidav so like it only makes sense

Why are you so adamant about getting rid of that guy?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Seagull posted:

just the weird connection you were trying to draw

but mostly a joke

anidav is bad™

I call bullshit on that and here are the reasons why:

1) You have a really lovely playing style that's really off-putting to everyone, so you're not exactly persuading me with that response.
2) I've seen you play before and you have horrible instincts about everything. Like over 75% of the time, you say something and then by the next ten posts, there are three people who end up disproving it.
3) You're irritating. It had to be said, so there it is. I have yet to hear anyone throughout this game say anything nice about you.
4) The way you word your posts makes it not only bothersome to read, but they're barely comprehensible, so you're wrong in that regard, too.

I could go on and on and on, but I believe these points are enough to justify my argument.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Seagull posted:

harsh but fair

Oh, shut up. I pour my heart out and number out a bunch of reasons why anidav can't be mafia, and all you do is post a stupid crypic three word phrase that ultimately means nothing?

At least your user name and avatar are apt because you are a loving BIRD BRAIN! :mad:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Those On My Left posted:

:laffo:

also shut the gently caress up howard

Were you laughing at my bird pun or something else?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Seagull posted:

Those aren't reasons for why Anidav is mafia though (him being gone would be good regardless), they're reasons why I'm a. bad and b. bad at the game.

Do you admit that the things I said were true though?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Tommofork posted:

I've been rereading the thread and FYI everyone, tomorrow I'm voting Harold for this is nothing better comes up in the meanwhile. THAT WAS NOT A PUN YOU poo poo.

Wow. To complain about something so trivial as that. You really don't have anything better to do with your life do you?

Nice job freaking out, you dolt. :thumbsup:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Avshalom posted:

my breasts whisper

bifauxnen

See, this is why no one can take you seriously.

##vote Bifauxnen

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Tommofork posted:

Please provide a better reason for this vote TIA.

Sexual vulgarity. Oh, and having a really bad attitude about the game.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Tommofork posted:

You quoted Avshalom and voted Bif, did you make a mistake there?

Oops, I guess I did! :shobon:

##unvote
##vote Tommofork

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

##unvote
##vote thatbastardken

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

How many more votes until hammer?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

What happens if we don't get 6 more votes in time?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Maybe we should just have a no lynch day.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Lid posted:

If anyone wants to see Krell lynched now would be a good time to make your case as anyone who says this is immediately suspicious.

No, you don't understand, I want to help.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

"Krelly Rap" by Harold Krell

Hey there boys, hey there girls,
Even you with the golden curls.
Do you want to win the mafia game?
Well, don't sit down as if you're lame!

You can try hard, you can try real hard,
but if you don't speak up, you won't get very far.
Come and sing my wonderful song!
It's the first step to joining along!

Snap, snap, snap, snap,
Clap, clap, clap, clap.
This is how you do the Krelly Rap!

Say "boo boo bee" if you want to vote,
Big and strong like a mountain goat.
If you want to make a vote, sing with me.
Say the magic words: Boo Boo Bee!

If you want to recant like a little, little ant.
Just say "Boo boo baa" as loud as you can.
If you made a vote that had a flaw,
Say the magic words: Boo Boo Baa!

Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Snap, snap, snap, snap,

Now you know the rules of the words I speak,
So shout out loud and don't be meek!
If you want to want to make a difference and save the day,
Just do all the things I'm about to say!

Snap, snap, snap, snap,
Clap, clap, clap, clap.

Clap, clap, clap, clap.
Snap, snap, snap, snap,

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

Harold Krell why are you voting for kenny, are ou trying to accomplish a no-lynch day?

I'm secretly mafia and I don't want town to win. :ssh:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Milky Moor posted:

Fine! By Primus - I'm Wheeljack, Autobot aligned roleblocker!

And if you think there is only space for one squad of Decepticons on this vessel then I hope Primus casts you into the pit for your blatant stupidity or perfidious deception.

:awesome: nerd alert :awesome:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

black_tangled posted:

Said Harold being quiet was interesting (maybe being coached by his scum team mates)

I haven't been quiet.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Fruity Gordo posted:

##unvote

my top three are milky, Harold and MAYBE kommando. i think kommando is either a serial killer or a vigilante, I feel like milky posting in character is a way to be sneaky and aloof while participating (and also obviously have fun), and like I said yesterday Harold is either being ordered to behave or he's just checked out

I'm on the fence about lid and am about to go through this loving thread again to check that I'm not being dumb

I'm here.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Mithranderp posted:

Milky - his in character posts are fun but he's not really being as helpful as he could be.
Harold - I think he has somewhat been pulled into line (whether that's by other scum or if he's realised that people find him annoying IDK) but beyond that, most (all?) of his posts have been white noise.
IST - He went after webby pretty hard, which could have been a scum setup a la anidav a few games back. I don't think b_t would be stupid enough as to lie about IST visiting avshalom. So either he's scum or he's our vigilante.

I can still excite your wiles if you want me to.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Knock knock.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

rudatron posted:

I'm still also waiting for suspects lists from:

Harold Krell
Ironic Sex Tourist
Plotterboy
Seagull
Small Keating
thatbastardken

IST and Plot, you're on now so can you provide them please.

Well, here's my breakdown on everyone who's still here:

rudatron: :btroll: Big Fat Idiot :btroll:

everyone else: :a2m:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I was able to get Lid's breadcrumb.

Read the last letters of the words under his avatar in reverse order. :allears:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Gesundheit! :haw:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

rudatron posted:

Howard Krell Relentless shitposting to the point I think he might be a lynch bomb, has done everything he can that could be scummy. Or he's just not interested in playing at all.

You're the one who has posted the LEAST amount of times out of anyone this game. Also, you're not above suspicion either:

rudatron posted:

Having said that, that's no my list of the most suspect.

What in the hell is that suppose to mean? You say that you suspect these people of being mafia, but then go on to say that they are "no my list of the most suspect"? If they aren't on your list of suspects, why on Earth would you even bring them up, you dunce?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

rudatron posted:

My most suspicious people so, for their behavior so far, are:

black_tangled fake role claimed, got IST lynched, and is getting noised hard by this train on lid. Before that, was trying way to hard to hide. Speaking of which,

Milky Moor Nothing he has provided has been helpful in hunting scum. He attempted to excuse WB, His most recent wall of text against lid is nothing but grudges he's holding from last game. He doesn't even directly give reasons for him being scum. It's dumb as poo poo.

Plotterboy Was saved by b_t's role claim, has been going hard on lid as interference for this round.

##vote black_tangled

You literally just said that you had no list of suspects.

rudatron posted:

Having said that, that's no my list of the most suspect.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

rudatron posted:

That's a typing error: 'no' doesn't grammatically work here, but 'not' does.

So, you admit that you're contradicting yourself then, yes? Or, no but still with some threads hanging?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Splode posted:

You're right, and instead of hysterical garbage theory crafting he has only posted to defend himself. Remarkable change in how he is playing, suss as hell and too quiet.

Too quiet if you think about it. :tinfoil:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Milky Moor posted:

I do wonder if some of the scum are legitimately AFK or otherwise feigning it to give up no data. I won't blame anyone for not jumping into that loving morass yesterday, but I think we should start looking at the quiet posters.

I don't know what the gently caress is up with Harold but he's at least semi-visible.

Tommofork posted:

Actually if you check his post history and believe in meta-gaming this is exactly how he plays mafia. I meant to say the other day that I had a grudging respect for him because he is trolling the poo poo out of us by not doing anything and pretending to be clueless. I really wish he wasn't in the game.

Aw... Thanks for the support scum-buddies! :kiddo:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

bell jar posted:

nothing? from anyone? not a single post? jesus

I'm still here.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

thatbastardken posted:

to everyone's bitter regret

Would it make you feel better if I recited the Krelly Rap again?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Krelly Rap (Poo Poo Version) by Harold Krell

I poo poo here.
I poo poo there.
I poo poo on the walls.
The walls inside the malls.

A man beat me today for poo pooing in the store.
I poo pooed on his merchandise and directly on the floor.
The sores on my back had poo poo all around.
I asked the man to stop, but no mercy could be found.

I saw my poo poo the other day and it did a little flip.
I was so excited that I put it in the dip.
My friends got the chips and put it in the dip.
They ate my poo poo, and now they're all ripped.

My friends' abs were firm and supple because of the poo poo they ate.
They also eat poo poo with their Frosted Flakes because they make them taste great.
My friends are famous models now that eat poo poo in their spare time.
They even used all the money they made to buy me a new wind chime.

I poo poo in the mafia games because you guys like it so much.
I know some of you want it so bad that you give the monitor a touch.
And then you smell your finger just to simulate the stench.
Smells like a fat sweaty guy lounging on a bench.

Boy, Mafia sure is fun, but poo poo is a little better.
In the sense that poo poo is more fun if it's just a little wetter.
If you guys like poo poo a lot don't be afraid to show your pride.
Simply post, "I like poo poo, so take me on a poo poo ride!"

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Fruity Gordo posted:

This was in response to tommo and milky. It's the second time Harold has cracked a joke about being scum, and he hasn't helped us out at all in terms of theorycrafting. Since we're asking people not to role claim but to post their flavour name when we suspect them of being scum, Harold, what's your transformers name?

:awesomelon: Megatroid :awesomelon:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Gough Suppressant posted:

Having dinner be right back to call you all morons soon

Aw yeah! Player of the hour! :slick:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Aw yeah, the other shoe's about to drop! :allears:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

SKY COQ posted:

Harold, what is your transformer name?

It wouldn't be less of a sin if I told you now, would it? :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Milky Moor posted:

Honestly? We've bagged a few Decepticons recently. I'm willing to take the risk on Harold (something I was also willing to do last night - but now, with Gough confirmed, it's a much safer risk).

##vote Harold Krell

Why did you visit Fruity Gordo last night? :allears:

• Locked thread