Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
##vote Anidav

Because he hosed up the last game something hardcore for town so is a liability either as town or as scum

also like Fruity Gorbo said, he's a big dumb weenie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

I know my last game was bad and I hosed up but can we please not let the human version of me kill the robot version of me? It plays right into the hands of the intruders. Even robots make mistakes. Let me redeem myself so we can all get off this spaceship alive.

shut up

Gough Suppressant posted:

Also I'm okay with changing my vote for anidav but as others have said multiple times across multiple threads, day 1 lynches are good and Anidav seemed a pretty easy target to actually get the numbers seeing as we need 14 to lynch and that's always going to be a struggle on day 1

Look at this scum everybody!! if he was backpedalling any harder he would be a bicycle transformer

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

Goddamnit you guys are relying on Statistics again. Mills is rolling in his grave.
What are you talking about none has even mentioned the word data

We're relying you being a dumb weenie and making GBS threads in your cornflakes

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Small Keating posted:

Classic Howard posting.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

Many people did, which is why you guys should probably change your vote. I am a new person.

Get lynched mate

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Lid posted:

Look at these loving drive by voting lurkers backing each other, and confusingly IST voting for someone based on Fruity's posting... when Fruity hadn't yet posted in the thread so they got ahead of themselves in their off-forum PMs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

##vote Ironic Sex Tourist

You're an idiot fruity commented in the last thread something along the lines of I'm voting for anidav day one because he's a dumb weenie

I voted for anidav before I'd even caught up on the thread because I don't like him

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
votefinder

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

I know you love chomping into me but killing me will only make scum two steps ahead of you. If I am the master of bad ideas then trust me when I say killing me right here, right now is the worst day one move you could possibly make.

Dead man dancing on the end of a rope

Also it's becoming pretty clear that Harold isn't a 65 year old OAP and I think lies like that need to get him into a suss list

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

bell jar posted:

you hosed up, i am going to vote you, and only you, until you are lynched or nightkilled.

Good vote imo

Confirmed town right here

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

I will reply to you in saying that worth zero scum.

If you really think I'd try the same trick twice... :smith:

Oh snap you just broke your deal with bj

anime dave how does it feel to know that you're going to be voted out d1 of every Maria game for ever and ever ad infinitum for all eternity

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
you idiots do anidav today, kommando tomorrow, and my number 3 scum pick who i'm not revealingcoz they'll shank me on D3

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Fruity Gordo posted:

i was thinking about this earlier and basically came to the same conclusion. you can't add in a townie who is gonna get modkilled later in the game without disadvantaging the town

this is an outright lie

if you have 26 players, then add one vanilla town, then subtract him four days later, there is no net change in the game other than an additional one vote required for lynch for a few days

also re all this theorycrafting, im strongly reminded of Mill's caution against white noise empty speculation being a sure tell for scum

white noise posting a la belljar and beets is part of ausPOO. Fruity's kind of nonsense talk that makes her sound engaged but actually offers nothing is verryyyy suspicious though

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Fruity Gordo posted:

i will punch myself in the face if my being circumspect and posting CAREFUL NOW fucks up the momentum to the point that we dont get a lynch

coq/fruity tag team scum double act

fruity 'cautiously' retracts her vote from anidav

this gives all the other anidav scum buddies - coq and everyone else - an excuse to also retract theirs

fruity then expresses guilt and penitence to avoid suspicion but OH LOOK anidav escapes a lynch anyway!

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

bell jar posted:

who is scum and who is town is not important right now. what is important is that anidav is bad. he is bad and should be voted out.

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

bell jar posted:

its over his posts hth

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
yeah now you can all vote for me and i can

##vote anidav

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Mithranderp posted:

Killing anidav won't really tell us anything:

1. If Anidav is scum, there will be scum in the vote who piled on to make themselves look town. There will be town who protested because they don't want to vote Anidav for no reason.
2. If Anidav is town, there will be scum who protested against the lynch to make themselves look town, AND because no lynch day 1 is good for scum. There will be plenty of town who voted for Anidav because he is distracting/bad for town even if he's town.

That being said, I think we should still vote Anidav because he's our best chance of a conviction on day one, and there is at least a chance that we'll end up voting a scum out day one :) unless someone has more concrete evidence in favour of voting for someone else.

plus he's a terrible mafia player, singlehandedly lost town the last game, and is an annoying little poo poo

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Milky Moor posted:

These are dire accusations.

gently caress you milkman

# #unvote
# #vote Milky Moor

Mithranderp posted:

Well, not singlehandedly, but yeah he did create way more confusion than he was worth.

He's a bit quieter this game though; whether that's because he's scum or if he's trying not to gently caress poo poo up remains to be seen.

this is my first seriouspost in this thrad but i actually feel that he might be scum - he's posting way less than he ever has before so i'm guessing that someone in the scum doc told him to pull his head in

he also stopped posting like a crazy person about the same time fruity showed up in the thread....... :shrug:

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
I think I didn't really vote for milky BC I put spaces in there but just in case it's confused votegrindr:

##vote anidav

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Ironic Sex Tourist posted:

I think I didn't really vote for milky BC I put spaces in there but just in case it's confused votegrindr:

##vote anidav

Like, my intention was to make it look like I was voting for milky as an omgusasa joke but not actually vote for him, which it seems like happened

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Votefinder can we get a recount please

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
I'm in an all cop town masonry with anidav and I'm still voting for him

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Splode posted:

Yeah, because it was a joke

Or was it!!?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Bifauxnen posted:

whoah, okay it's at 12 now,

##unvote

cause I wanna look through my notes soon as I get home and then post whatever sense I can make out of all this poo poo before the end of D1. I'll re-vote once I'm done with that.

Hey bif aren't you famous for being the poster who's all like

I will be the hammer for anyone, any time, just give me someone to lynch

?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Anidav posted:

But TOML, you were scum last game, you should be happy about me loving up, not angry. Unless you're trying to fit in with the current snowball?

You're so dumb

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

If we don't get an anidav lynch I'm going to ban myself

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Seagull posted:

Everyone is because blindly lynching is fun.

Noooo but bif does this all the time, she's famous for it

Except now when the vote gets to twelve she changes her mind and unvotes because she wants more time to think??/

I'm no handwriting expert but it looks pretty suss to me

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

Splode posted:

Lid seems to have stopped going after me when it didn't get any traction and is now piggy-backing on Kommando's campaign to get MC lynched.

Scummy as gently caress IMO

Yeah most people are just flinging poo poo but lid is really making a concerted effort to make things stick, and shifting targets when they don't get traction

He's pinging my sussdar

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Fuuuuuck look at this one dance boys, I think we've found ourselves a deception!

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Out of phone reception for three hours will not be posting

You idiots better have kill dave by the time I'm back

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Hey Harold Krill

You stink and I'm going to vote for you

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Shut up david this is a big game there will be cops and hunters and murkles so we will definitely have data on the morning, just need to get you out of the way first

Plus you're annoying and I don't like you

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Yippee Kay yay motherfuckers

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
Anidav what the gently caress how do you know so much about boot order for the next for days mate

Tell me that, and I might consider unvoting you

Coz now you're looking not only annoying but also very very scummy

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
lid was trying wayyyyyy too hard to look like he was scum hunting yesterday

and shifted his vote from target to target to target, whenever it seemed like his bandwagon attempt wasn't going to get any traction

Plus when put under the slightest bit of pressure he wigged out and got all defensive and abusive

LID what do you have to say for yourself?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
honestly id ont know if scum would bring attention upon themselves by doing something like this

Kommando posted:

well thats convincing

But just to cover my bases so people dont think im a weathervane.

##unvote
##vote Avshalom
##unvote
##vote bell jar
##unvote
##vote Bifauxnen
##unvote
##vote black_tangled
##unvote
##vote Fruity Gordo
##unvote
##vote GoldStandardConure
##unvote
##vote Gough Suppressant
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
Kommando Lol, dont vote for yourself, thats silly
##vote Lid
##unvote
##vote Matthew Beet
##unvote
##vote MC Eating Disorder
##unvote
##vote Milky Moor
##unvote
##vote Mithranderp
##unvote
##vote Plotterboy
##unvote
##vote rudatron
##unvote
##vote Seagull
##unvote
##vote SKY COQ
##unvote
##vote Small Keating
##unvote
##vote Splode
##unvote
##vote thatbastardken
##unvote
##vote Those On My Left
##unvote
##vote Tirade
##unvote
##vote Tommofork
##unvote
##vote webmeister
##unvote
##vote Ironic Sex Tourist

##unvote

##vote Anidav

/me hits Votecounter in the votes, doing 9999 damage.
*votecounter dies*

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW

thatbastardken posted:

In terms of scum I'm super suss on Harold - his vote jumps around a lot and his attitude screams white noise. I thought that last thread as well and I was wrong then so :shrug:

In terms of not scum I kind of think Avshalom is getting railroaded a bit for being eager to lynch Anidav, like the rest of the thread was somehow not baying for his energon laced blood just as loudly.

This thread has moved too quickly for me to be fully on top of it though.

nah avs is flakey as hell, her reasoning keeps shifting arond and she knows more about mafia than any first-timer who's not being coached should know

the only reason im not voting her yet is bc its her first game and i like her and want her to have fun

by the way, why aren't we voting for small keating? someone who checks in ONCE A DAY is usless at best, and detrimental to town at worst if they make us miss a lynch because of numbers.....?

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
you people don't "get" bell jar

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
i am 90% sure i have figured a scum out but i'm going to not out them just yet, i will let them hang themselves and incriminate their buddies for a few more days before calling them out

Is this a good strategy? I don't do so much mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Sex Tourist
Jan 18, 2015

by XyloJW
im 90% sure that BJ is not scum

well not really but i know that his playing style this game is his regular playing style and also his regular posting style, bj gives no fucks and is probably ripping mad buckets as we speak

• Locked thread