Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I would like to play provided I am able to do so, which I will not know until we get some times posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

So basically, we'll work around your schedule if you want to play and shift things around just to get matches off. We already have A LOT of people playing so it's going to be pretty informal. My main goal here is to get some quality play, varied decklists, and some funny commentary together and make a cool legacy series. Worst case scenario you give someone a by in a tournament with no prize and no entrance fee.

Sw8, I'll get in IRC a bit later I suppose. Probably going to play Solidarity, will work out a list and post it today.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Going to just run the same list I run on MTGO, don't feel like typing it out so hopefully a visual is ok:

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Lonely Bridge posted:

drat, I was thinking about busting this out but now I wont feel original.

Sorry bruh.

Zoness posted:

Im helping~~

/snip/

Thanks~

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I can also stream my matches on my hitbox channel. Also, it may be helpful to just throw up a poll on one of the many poll websites to pick matches people are interested in for doing commentary.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

kizudarake posted:

I wanna know why none of the burn decks is running collateral damage. Eidolon out, making them take damage to cast cheap poo poo, collateral damage-->sac eidolon, do three damage, empty your hand of all spells being held back because they are painless to you now.

Because situational burn is bad and if you cant go 3+ for 2 on burn w/ eidolon out you probably aren't winning that game.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
In light of all of this I've just set a server up at 104.236.252.131 default port (17171) no fancy registration or anything.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Hey troll! We are paired for round 1, let me know your availability. I work M-F 9-5ish and am usually around after 6PM EST. I'll also be around at some point on the weekend, but I'm not sure when exactly.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

I should be available this evening, and if that doesn't work out my weekend is pretty free.

I'll be around today, I'm on IRC as march.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

AgentSythe posted:

Has anyone had any trouble connecting to the goon server? I was connected before, and got kicked out abruptly, and have not been able to connect since. I can ping it so I know I can see it but I cannot connect. Tried messing around with what network stuff I can on my side but it does not seem to make a difference.

Hm, I can connect and can see someone named DrStab playing AgentSythe - maybe you need to try connecting w/ a different name? It's possible your ghost is still around.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Hey Troll!!! I can probably only play today or maybe early in the day tomorrow, hit me up either here, on IRC in #mtgoon as march, or on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/Horrible_CraneAccident/

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Troll easily claims victory 2-0 over me, ggs dude!

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Babylon Astronaut posted:

March hare, I can play almost any time between now and Thursday.

Cool, I'm around on IRC just ping me~

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

March hare, I can play almost any time between now and Thursday.

Hey man, I'm good to go tonight if you want to get these games in. I'm in IRC as march.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

The March Hare: Tonight 7:30 Central time work for you?

Sure thing!

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
My server (the one in the OP) has been updated as of minutes ago. Please let me know here or in IRC if you see anything broken. Thanks~

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I took it 2-0 over Babylon Astronaut - ggs brouv, gl in future rounds :).

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

gang sines posted:

if i have my way tdome 2 will be vintage

Heavily in favor of this.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

gang sines posted:

1) The March Hare vs Ciprian Maricon

I am available most weekdays after 6PM EST and weekends on a case by case basis but usually for at least a few hours each day. Hit me up via PM or on irc or just in there here thread.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Ciprian Maricon posted:

I haven't heard from the March Hare and it doesn't look like he's posted since pairing went up.

The March Hare posted:

gang sines posted:

1) The March Hare vs Ciprian Maricon

I am available most weekdays after 6PM EST and weekends on a case by case basis but usually for at least a few hours each day. Hit me up via PM or on irc or just in there here thread.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Great bug on Xmage today where I can't use fetchlands. I might just concede and drop.

Yeah, I have no idea what is up with this but I can confirm that its broken as gently caress. This program is bad and legacy is cheap on mtgo, we should just play on mtgo like real men.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

suicidesteve posted:

I'd love to do this. Give me $350 for Goyfs, $400 for Wastelands, $300 for Lilis, and $100 for Groves and I'm in.

Like I said, legacy is cheap on MTGO.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Took it 2-0 against Chewy, please let my future round opps also have their deck on MTGO. Makes games much more tolerable :).

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Zoness posted:

How would he be joking those drops owned and that st andard owned.

Except angel is actually a 3-drop.

Scores as of this post:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rtte-X6lDYmEzWQErgA3FfCYRKQE5EY4vJlUEhkA4TA

I won my round 2 vs BA, this shows me losing it. Wouldn't want to lose my points in this v important tourney with so much on the line.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Procrastinator posted:

So long story short I have been informed that I have cancer. I'm not sure about my ability to play, but I think I can handle it, especially before chemo starts.

gently caress, man, I was really pulling for it to be mono :(.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
http://hitbox.tv/marchhare streaming vs gangsines~

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

gang sines posted:

2-1 vs march. definitely though you had me a few times there :I

video here, complete with mumbly rear end commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDwHWZUMh88

Yeah, I was a land short a few times :~) ggs.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

odiv posted:

I managed to draw one of my 8 fatties before he drew one of his lands.

Thanks for putting me on the whitelist, march.

No problem dude, you've got my paypal.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Bullshit that guy actually runs basics

gl w/ the toss man

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

gang sines posted:

15) The March Hare vs muon

Alright man let's do this. I'm available whenever, and I told IRC I would shoot myself in the foot if I lost our match.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

muon posted:

Yeah, it's a really bad matchup for me.

Haven't seen you when I've gotten on IRC, what times are you usually available?

I've been in IRC all day, I'm just 'march' on there. I'm available evenings usually, and can make plans for weekends.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Muon - homie, I would like to play this thing. I'll be in IRC the bulk of tomorrow but would probably prefer to get the game in before like 1PM eastern. I think it is supposed to be nice outside, so I'll probably try to leave my apt (unheard of, filthy goon etc) at some point during the day. I can probably do the night time though, around 8/9/maybe 10?? Let me know.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
The best deck in legacy easily destroys my less good deck, Muon takes it 2-0 -- I'll brb, shooting myself in the foot.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord

Partial Octopus posted:

Well that's a relief.

I'll be free tomorrow and Sunday/next week, Anime Fan.

Is anyone here going to Eternal Extravaganza?

Hm, I'd like to but it looks like you can't get to Coopersburg from NYC without a car :(.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
Aiiiighty, my server is now running the latest and still not so greatest xmage. Update yer clients folks.

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
I can do some comments if the timing is right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The March Hare
Oct 15, 2006

Je rêve d'un
Wayne's World 3
Buglord
You did it bud, we knew you had it in ya!!!

• Locked thread