Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that was referencing your next level posting at the end of that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh, my super over analyzing. Yeah but that stuff serves a purpose which is to consider as many possibilities as you can to make an informed decision

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

Oh, my super over analyzing. Yeah but that stuff serves a purpose which is to consider as many possibilities as you can to make an informed decision

maybe so but it looked like you were losing your mind

anyway this is a digression

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ok look I'll reread stuff but please consider hammering. I don't see another lynch happening.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Just hammer him.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Merk, I'm going to tune you out for the rest of the game day because it's very obvious where you stand. Fair warning.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

True and Real posted:

She totally dropped me for no reason. I reaaaallly don't like that

I was really confident on my read on Meinberg and I was wrong. I'm second guessing myself now.

I do think its weird that TNL has sat at -1 for so long. I only see 2 possibilities here. TNL is town and all the scum are voting him already or TNL is scum.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
I've been around but its a holiday weekend and I haven't been paying that much attention v :shobon: v

Realistically I might just hammer because I don't see a different lynch happening today, but I think its SK or town for Ninth.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I will not vote for Wins at any time. Rereading him, I see nothing to suggest he is scum but plenty to suggest he is town

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fits posted:

I've been around but its a holiday weekend and I haven't been paying that much attention v :shobon: v

Realistically I might just hammer because I don't see a different lynch happening today, but I think its SK or town for Ninth.

Can you tell me who you like for scum?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Yumings d1 is really bad. Everything she said was wrong lmao

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

She makes a long post when she was mad about me asking her for reads and her very first 3 examples were scum ahahaha

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Just as a five minute process of elimination by who I think is town, probably one of TT or yuming or Opop. I get the feeling there's at best one scum left.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
yuming's done pretty much nothing but coast since the meinberg lynch

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I want to lynch yuming.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fits posted:

Just as a five minute process of elimination by who I think is town, probably one of TT or yuming or Opop. I get the feeling there's at best one scum left.

Indeed. 1 scum 1 sk. Ninth is convinced 2 scum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm currently willing to say Opop is town. The things we've talked about in the masonry dont seem scum opop. I have a history of discerning Opop alignment in masonries you see. Taste I'm unsure of. Wins and Ras are probably town. Merk is not scum. Time to read Keane.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

True and Real posted:

I'm currently willing to say Opop is town. The things we've talked about in the masonry dont seem scum opop.

it hurts

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Why

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Merk isn't scum. Keane might be, but that would be odd with the mason item thing. He's been weird with softclaiming so fat this game. Opop is the one I waffled most on, I don't really have a read on him either way. The coin thing pushes it more towards town. Rasync I've had a good town vibe for a while now, wins more recently. yuming I'd be pretty ok with lynching.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

this guy is town from things you can't see

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I have a secret read cue of Opop

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also it's not compelling but it's my opinion

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Merk how would you feel if I started a yuming lynch

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I think I've already beaten you to starting that one.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Trying to save your own bacon doesn't count noob

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Are you seriously going to do that Diqnol? I was going to hammer TNL.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

It's getting to the point where even I want to lynch myself to see how I flip.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote TNL

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

poo poo, Ecco game.

##unvote
##vote TNL

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
They had done it. They had finally caught the final scum! Ninth cried tears and the rest of the town cheered. "We are really good at what we do," they sang. "We're the best."

:s: The Ninth Layer, Badguy McScumtown, Devil (mafia-aligned superscum), was executed day 5. :s:

Hooray! You guys won the ga---

oh wait, no, here's the real flavor.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Poor Ninth; his friends had all turned against him. He stood bravely against the onslaught but was still the target of suspicion and anger just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Finally on the sixth day of the conflict his luck ran out. Ninth was against the edge of the cliff as the rest of the town urged him on. Ninth looked down at the waterfall below; Amoeba's body still lingering on a stone.
Fiery screamed, "Ninth! No!"
Ninth sighed, turned to face the town, and said:

"My name is Florentius."

:s: The Ninth Layer, Florentius Oppota, Mage (town-aligned diviner), was executed day 6. :s:

It is now Night 6.

Submit your actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
sorry for the delay! today was busy and then I forgot about this thread and well here we are.

I'm processing actions now, but I am skyping with a friend soon so I only promise to have the game opened before the american night is up :toot:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
so I tried to skype with my friend BUT my camera wasn't working for some reason so I restarted my computer and accidentally started installing windows 8.1 and an hour and a half later it was done so I tried to skype with my friend again but then her current roommates came home and they are notoriously loud and we just couldn't make it work :( tonight was a disappointment.

but I do have the thread for y'all!

HERE IT COMES...

In the morning the Sisters of Hecate awoke to find chaos and destruction in their town. First thing they noticed was Diqnol's house - it was no longer there. It looked as if it had burned down from the inside-out, leaving absolutely nothing but a charred black crater in the ground where his home used to be and a few scraps of wood and stone. With Diqnol nowhere to be found, it looked like he must have gone with it. He will be missed.

:s: Diqnol, Ólive Štépánka, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla), was burned to a crisp night 6. :s:

Next was Opopanax. His home was still there - thank goddess - but Opop wasn't. Well, most of him was, save for his head. Well, his head was there, too, but just in a lot of tiny pieces all over the place, with shards of skull embedded in the walls, furniture, and even a hunk with some brain matter wedged into a book titled - ironically - "How to Not Lose Your Head: 50 Ways to Manage Stress Like the Greats." He is quite dead.

:s: Opopanax, Pheidhlim Eugeniae, Bandit (town-aligned vanilla), had his head explode night 6. :s:

It is now Day 7
:h: With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to execute.
:d: Day 7 deadline: Wednesday, February 18th, ~11PM EDT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sorry about your skype ecc

I think I'm going to die tonight? Or something? The urn diqnol gave me is controlling me through thirst

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I confirmed with ecco that the original urn had two coins in it, and last night only one after drinking

has anyone else drunk from this

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:ghost: Go town :ghost:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hey everybody some jerk stole my candelabra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm sorry about your skype ecc

I think I'm going to die tonight? Or something? The urn diqnol gave me is controlling me through thirst

Controlling you how? Is it making you do something?

• Locked thread