Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1135 »
Cricket
Blackface in crowd
References to Lord of the Rings
View Results
EMC
Aug 17, 2004

2029 world cup looking pretty good for Australia

Long live one day cricket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shmoses
Nov 5, 2004

OH GOD I LOVE RADIOHEAD THEY'RE SO TALENTED AND HOT AND UNNG!!

Ratios and Tendency posted:

England u19 are choking hard, 79/5 chasing 127. Some horrendous looking ginger bogan leggie has 5/.

He finished with 8. England all out for 96 lmao.

Horrendous looking bogan leggies are our number one cultural export

Birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

so jhye richardson has only played 5 FC games yet is named in the test squad for SA.

why even bother having a FC comp lol

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

This dude's going to replace Lyon in the next test.

Warnie demands it

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

47/0 - 97/10.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Still me @ ur poasting
HD Edition

England have Australia u19 66-6 in the quarter final. Ominous signs for the future of Australian cricket imo.

He finished with 8. England all out for 96 lmao.

Two bad U19 teams

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005

SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE:
VERY
EXPENSIVE

College Slice

this is still annoying me. why does this dumb rule exist? hes clearly taken the catch why does he have to throw it back in or dance around the rope like a twat

itís the same as the stupid rule where you can be run out of your bat bounces in the air past the crease

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

You Am I posted:

Two bad U19 teams

Two bad teams or one bad pitch...
YOU DECIDE!

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

this is still annoying me. why does this dumb rule exist? hes clearly taken the catch why does he have to throw it back in or dance around the rope like a twat

itís the same as the stupid rule where you can be run out of your bat bounces in the air past the crease

Think they fixed that.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005

SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE:
VERY
EXPENSIVE

College Slice

Mister Chief posted:

Think they fixed that.

yeah I know but it took about 40 years. now they need to fix the boundary catch rule because boundary ropes are arbitrary measures for safety. if you have your feet on the ground and take the catch in the field of play it should be a catch

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

RideTheSpiral posted:

yeah I know but it took about 40 years. now they need to fix the boundary catch rule because boundary ropes are arbitrary measures for safety. if you have your feet on the ground and take the catch in the field of play it should be a catch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK2qS550JXo

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005

SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE:
VERY
EXPENSIVE

College Slice

this looks v suspicious they should look into this guy

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

RideTheSpiral posted:

Go with the NFL rule of "both feet down inside play"?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005

SUCKING
THE
SHIT
STRAIGHT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE:
VERY
EXPENSIVE

College Slice

Schlesische posted:

Go with the NFL rule of "both feet down inside play"?

That sounds logical to me

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

if you are suggesting anyone should adopt the nfl catch rules you should probably just stop and never voice any of your thoughts again

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Please never use the NFL as a guide to any rules about anything, it is a total disaster

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

I wasn't aware that you could have your last point of contact be outside the boundary.

https://www.lords.org/mcc/laws-of-c...ges-boundaries/

That's too much.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

EmotionlessThug posted:

if you are suggesting anyone should adopt the nfl catch rules you should probably just stop and never voice any of your thoughts again

If you have the ball inside your hands and you have both feet grounded inside the field before stepping outside without at any stage losing control of the ball.

That's not adopting the NFL's rules, that's saying they've got a good portion of an otherwise incredibly confusing and complicated rule.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

HEY
HEY
YORICK
HEY

GET THAT SHIT HORATIO

I'm with the guy who doesn't find those types of catches particularly exciting.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

Sledgehammer of Eternal Justice

NPR Journalizard posted:

This is next level jaded

You probably think Tait bowling 160kph is a bit tedious because it's only 10kph faster than most bowlers and you can bowl at way more than 10kph

Nah mate, was a fast bowler when I played, love it!

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Haha Faulkner fucken sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

FYFE

Grimey Drawer

Hahaha faulkner

«1135 »