Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«988 »
Cricket
Blackface in crowd
References to Lord of the Rings
View Results
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Pretty much the best possible result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Right now Nintendo is the Titanic slowly but inexorably heading towards the iceberg. I can't wait for the ship to start sinking. It will be awesome to behold.

goatface posted:

Pretty much the best possible result.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Pakistan's bowling has been superb since the first game. 219 runs conceded against South Africa, 236 against Sri Lanka, 211 against England and now 158 against India. No team in the world would be the favourite trying to defend any of those scores.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

To Shrug.

are there heaps of indians melting down on social media?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

gay picnic defence posted:

All the bats of Sachin etc.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Assume Pakinstani great Sachin Tendulkar scored 140*?

gently caress India

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Still me @ ur poasting
HD Edition

I haven't checked the comments sections in ESPN Cricinfo but I bet it is full of Indians melting down.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

You Am I posted:

I haven't checked the comments sections in ESPN Cricinfo but I bet it is full of Indians melting down.

Since I started watching cricket my dream was to see India beating Pakistan in a world cup final. When I realized both India and Pakistan wouldn't make it in to the same world cup final at least I wanted India to beat Pakistan in a big ICC tournament's final. I thought my dream would come true today. Never thought it would be such a nightmare.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

EMC posted:

Since I started watching cricket my dream was to see India beating Pakistan in a world cup final. When I realized both India and Pakistan wouldn't make it in to the same world cup final at least I wanted India to beat Pakistan in a big ICC tournament's final. I thought my dream would come true today. Never thought it would be such a nightmare.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

half of r/cricket is demanding MS Dhoni replace Kohli as captain, the other half is playing "Dil Dil Pakistan" on repeat

The Nards Pan
Jun 10, 2009

Goodbye Galaxy!

Unlockable Ben

Good lord what a dismal display from the Proteas. Just awful.

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

England are swimming in keeper/batsmen these days. Ben Foakes should be pissed off that he wasn't born 15 years earlier. Might turn out to be this generation's James Foster.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

FYFE

Grimey Drawer

It's okay New Zealand, your nightmare is over. Ronchi has retired.

Along with the underarm incident, this was one of Australia's greatest trolls against NZ cricket

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Indian police have arrested 19 people for chanting "Pakistan Zindabad". They could be imprisoned for life for sedition. kohli is a true representative of india

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

HEY
HEY
YORICK
HEY

GET THAT SHIT HORATIO

EmotionlessThug posted:

Indian police have arrested 19 people for chanting "Pakistan Zindabad". They could be imprisoned for life for sedition. kohli is a true representative of india

What a cool and good country

«988 »