Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«989 »
Cricket
Blackface in crowd
References to Lord of the Rings
View Results
goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

This is a fucker of a game by the umpires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

They did South Africa a favour keeping Livingstone in it turns out

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

what in the gently caress just happened

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

England hosed it up.

Pretty standard really.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

I just saw the review. If umpires are going to give poo poo like that out, it's fair game for England to hurl the ball at the South African batters pretty much for the rest of the series.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

HEY
HEY
YORICK
HEY

GET THAT SHIT HORATIO

Surprised there's no comments on the women's world cup from those diehard Women's cricket fans who flooded the thread when I dared to question the merit of the female game

Smorgasbord fucked around with this message at Jun 24, 2017 around 11:48

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

And if I'm gonna cry, I don't need your shoulder.

I was flipping between it and the Dees vs West Coast game.

I saw Mandhana score three beautiful boundaries in three balls of what looked like a fat, old and tired English bowler.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had it on earlier and England were failing with the ball, I have it on now and they're failing with the bat. It's a bit like England men were two or three years ago.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

goatface posted:

I had it on earlier and England were failing with the ball, I have it on now and they're failing with the bat. It's a bit like England men were two or three years Wednesdays ago.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

No, they failed in an entirely different way then. This is more of the "slowly building a platform that is never going to be used" style.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

See, modern England men would have imploded and lost by over a hundred runs or collapsed and lost by a couple. None of this 35 runs short, badly-paced first half of the chase nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

HEY
HEY
YORICK
HEY

GET THAT SHIT HORATIO

In other news, the Netherlands absolutely crushed Zimbabwe in an ODI

«989 »