Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Feel kind of sorry for Taylor, he was the only English player that deserved to take something away from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Never underestimate the umpires desire to save face as well.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I'm no surprised, Prince Philip is a wee bampot.

How hillariously are we going to get beat?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Tis a silly sport anyway.

Jesus christ.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Still likely to be our highest score against New Zealand, so that's an achievement of sorts.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

That was about 5 wickets better than I was expecting.

At least we have an easy game next.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Drugs posted:

I love sports narratives and "constant English world cup failures" is a very good one indeed. You just need to call something a "world cup" and England will be awful at it. We should have called the last 300 years the colonialism world cup and saved the world a lot of heartache.

But then there wouldn't be any cricket.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Womens clearly.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

English failures bring a tear to the eye.

:scotland:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I can feel it. Tonight is our night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Its happening.