Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Don't know if this thread bothers with the county game but the mighty Yorkshire are 101/0 at lunch in a warm-up friendly against Lancs, which is always a lovely sight. In the other match Haseeb 'future of English cricket' Hameed is 41 not out which is great to see after struggling at Lancs and getting released. County cricket is back everyone :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's tailor made for covid-friendly viewing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Darren Stevens is one of the Wisden cricketers of the year aged 44. County cricket owns

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yorkshire are 102/5 and it's not even lunch time yet. I don't like this at all

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Sussex go from 168/4 to 221 all out, Yorkshire are good again, everyone calm down. Also David Bedingham 233 not out in the Durham match

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
3 wickets in the opening 5 minutes of the county matches today. Talk about first-class

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Lads in my office who've never talked about cricket were talking about it and realising getting bevvied in the sun while some sport happens nearby sounds like a laugh and want to put a works outing on for the game at old trafford on the 10th. The marketing is working

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*me having only watched the England cricket team* getting a lot of England vibes from this scoreline

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/hantscricket/status/1512038579782004743?s=20&t=a9KGTsMSepECfySrh3OTrA

County cricket owns

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

notaspy posted:

Wtf is that font and wtf does that word say?

Jenjajganal

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Had essex-kent on in the background all afternoon waiting for Stevo to get off the mark for the season (and cos Yorkshire have got the week off) and have been let down thus far

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not sure about this karunaratne character

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
One ball cricket coming soon, each batter gets one ball each, better do something with it! Matches over in 10 minutes, loads of room for adverts, I will await my OBE and life presidency of the ECB in the post

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Time to end the disastrous England experime - oh hang on

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Time to end the disastrous limited overs experiment

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yorkshire 33 for 6 after 21 overs. Time to end the disastrous Scarborough experiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
105/6, the fightback is on