Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

bblol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Not a bad game at all there by Silk. Takes another screamer then just stood and delivered towards the end. No dancing around, just power hitting. I'll take that over airey-fairy reverse sweeps any day of the week.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

drat Ronchi, daaamn. Hell of a recovery. It's great to see Luke going from strength to strength over in NZ. It's been a great week and a bit for building that WC hype.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Old ding dong's not a bad batsman eh. Root's batting freely without the fear of Warner's left hook.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Darsh may be fairly awful in just about every way but gosh he's pretty when he's going.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Bloody Darsh

Edit: Bloody Australia

masterpine fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Jan 23, 2015

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Looooovely Behrendorff, top notch.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Whole last week of #BBL04KFCHCG was brilliant. Hoggy sledging the presenter lass at the end there was ace. Ten more years Hogger, you're golden.

Good crowd turned out as well, there was some decent chirp for both teams. Echoing sentiments here about the final ball, proper shocker of a throw to Moises but I guess that's what pressure does.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Laughable batting

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Plumb

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Getting out to the BIG SHOW reverse sweeping. That's some special tragedy right there.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

This is outrageous. For shame England, you've let the dumbest person in Australia run riot over you.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Glenn's done an AB-lite. Devious plan by India here to secure his special brand of disappointment has a place in the Aus line-up for the whole WC.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

It takes a certain intellect to be reverse sweeping without a helmet.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

This day of cricket has been manna from the gods. Been a tough and long week at the office but now all is right in the world. A balm for the soul.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Enjoying this Afghan innings immensely, would be huge if they can bat out the 50 like UAE did earlier. It's also really refreshing not seeing watto's stupid god drat face in the field, shame he'll come right back in for MMarsh.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

That was indeed a six (6)

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

I can't stay mad at Maxwell when he can do things like this

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Geez that meant a lot to him. Top innings Big Show

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Thats a ridiculous shot

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

This over... Some filthy bowling

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Wasteful batting with a whole 6 balls left, drop him

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Scylo posted:

i still don't really understand why an Australian selector is a commentator

Kerry Francis Bullmore Packer

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Bravo Mahmudullah, what a great innings. Time to go nuts and bring up WC ton number 2 Rahim.

Wandle Cax posted:

wtf is Hungry jacks?

Australian Burger King. It's a loooong story.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

England crumbling. This is beautiful.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Ahahaha, run out, oh England please.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

I don't think I'm ever going to stop laughing.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

They should just cut commentary and crowd noise when Ireland take the field, only have Niall O'Brien prattling on the whole time. Nails the art of keeping.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Shot of the tournament

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Geez thats flat

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Love the biffo. Man is twattos smug mug punchable

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Still an hour away and my nerves are acting up. This is going to be a painful/edgy day.

Free-to-Air digital in Australia is a joke. The quality was better 12 years ago. Every network just throws as many garbage channels they can into the bandwidth they're allowed to maximise ad revenue. If you want a decent sports broadcast you're looking at $90 a month and even that's not as good as it should be.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

lotharr posted:

My $60/month Foxtel with all the 1080p sport I can consume begs to differ

I don't even use FTA anymore they can go gently caress themselves.

Good to know, i think it's time to bite the bullet.

From the pitch reports this looks like a road, good toss to win. Still tough setting a total with ODI's the way they are against this Indian team. An arrogant innings or two from the likes of Kholi and they can chase down anything.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Man this crowd sounds electric on the ABC

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Yesssss Maxy you massive lunkhead, do your thing

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Noooo Maxy you massive lunkhead, you did your thing

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Bloody Twatto