Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
I dunno about y'all but having one lovely game per day that ends 4 hours before I even get off work is just what I needed to get hyped about this world cup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
ok this owns a whole lot.

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
yessssssssss that was awesome. gently caress yeah new zealand, gently caress off south africa!

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Finally we've seen off that brutal fast bowling spell, time to cash in against this lovely spin *gets clean bowled*

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
New Zealand lost even though they had a 100 run partnership in a game outside of Asia. Statistics why did you lie to me :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Contra Duck
Nov 4, 2004

#1 DAD
Hi cricket thread. Australia's gonna win. OK see ya later :)