Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello fellow robutts. I'm here to be the coolest of the cool. Rarity and P Mom, you know your votes aren't showing up on Votefinder for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I was Apostate Courier. Now there's nothing but Hurt.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

I am uneasy with how quickly this lynch built. I would rather everyone check in at least, and I would love to hear something from someone who has fresh eyes on the game so Mr. Dr. Hurt PhD what do you think

Kumbaya I'm gonna level with you. My eyes are fresh. My eyes are funky. I have not sullied it with pages that I am not on. I am not gonna lie from you on high heavens and tell you that I know what is going on in this game. it's Tabula Rasa. I'm gonna sit here on my throne and I'm gonna look at everything that is going on here now that I exist. Sure I'll read folks post histories later when I feel bad about them, but I'm trying to do some unadulterated scum searchin'~

It seems like on Day 4 (or the Day of the Hurt, Day 1) we've got ourselves a situation where one person is snatching all the attention. Kumba based off of totally not me but aC's posting why am I bad guy? Why Meinberg? Do you not want to vote for Gamer because it'll end the day or because you believe he's not scum?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

I have no opinion on hurt and Meinberg was scummy at some point.

You should have all sorts of opinions on me, I'm fantastic.

Hello Squid I have never played with you before. When did you rise from the depths? What knowledge do krakens have to impart on the mafia community.

Someone sum up this game to me in a single sentence. Note, how you represent this game is extremely important.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Abyssal Squid posted:

Hey Hurt are you a Big Deal in the SA Mafia community, I wouldn't know this is my third game but I'm gonna assume you are.

Hahahahahahahha nah I'm just your average Spider-Man wearing a hard hat. Now it is time to bust things open.

Pinterest Mom posted:

That's not the best case on Somber.

I'd agree with this. Already we've got Somber doing a lowkey buddying up to me as well as choosing Meinberg as bad because "reasons." That's something to be weirded out on just from Day of the Hurt, Day 1. Squiddles, you seem like you're just dropping Somber because you felt like you needed one more name.

Kumbamontu posted:

The Aristocrats, but with lasers

hosed up, if true.

Abyssal Squid posted:

Everything is hosed up forever, also you're a robot.

This is what I dream about.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

what the hell does that have anything to do with anything i just said

Look he said "probably" so I think that pretty much protects him from any sort of charge of misinterpretation.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Calculus sucks. Kumba I said Calculus am I cool now?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

##vote dr hurt

not moving this

This is quite rude sir.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

What's the case on Hurt, again?

Too beautiful to exist, too tortured not to kill.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kumbamontu posted:

there's no point in saving it because the scum have to already know, it's not like i was being super discrete about it

there was no kill night before last, and it's cause meinberg protected our beloved cpig from dr. hurt's murderous rampage, though i couldn't be sure it wasn't dr. hurt protecting cpig from meinberg

meinberg soft-claimed a town protective role at some point and aC was pretty scummy so it wasn't a huge leap of logic to determine who was more likely to be evil

(it's dr. hurt)

Must a man be judged for the possible scumminess of their father? Nay, I say that we let bygones be bygones. Last I heard, aC was high on three different types of Nyquil (two illegal in the US) and was posting out of her gourd. How outside her gourd? Like at least three layers out. Much like Megaman 3, one must peel back the layers of the onion before truly appreciating the real ART that was aC's posts. We can keep up this witch hunt based on who is scummy or who has a muderous rampage, but I for one don't like this dichotomy that Kumba has wrangled up saying that I'm bad guy because Meinberg was not. Pshawwww

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

So Abyssal now that you are 100 percent totally towny, what do you have to say for yourself?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I don't like how you are so judgemental and are just pulling out blame to throw on the new guy, here on this Second Day of Hurt. Shame on a Kumba.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Et tu, Mom?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I just came out here to post and have fun and for some reason I feel attacked by a :redhammer:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Hello it's me. The guy who replaced into the game and was like "whaaaa?? whaaaaaat? How screwed are we. Oh. . . That screwed."

I will say on the Scum doc I think day 4 I start singing Kumba-ya and then almost decided to make the entire song about Mafia and that's when I realized the game was breaking my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

CirclMastr posted:

For what it's worth, I learned that Mafia probably isn't the game for me. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my stupidity.

For real Circl at least try another game. Mafia is just my way to call people jerks and bs with folks. Nobody is good at mafia (well except for a handful of folks) and if you treat it like an absurd joke it gets more rewarding.

• Locked thread