Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I agree, also free Deadlypie/Drilldo Squirt

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I agree with Plutonis. Could someone bring ForeverSmug back to life for some epic Benadryl posts too.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

The dude freaks out because every time he posts the same people empty quote his av and tell him to kill himself. He never really comes close to being funny and has no ability to ignore being baited so I can't blame people for not liking him but it's not like he just explodes for no reason.

watching the mentally ill imp zone regulars abuse their whipping boy in a completely unoriginal and predictable manner is an epic win, actually.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

watching the mentally ill imp zone regulars abuse their whipping boy in a completely unoriginal and predictable manner is an epic win, actually.

you care about this

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

synthy vs bbg slapfight? no me gusta señor. gas por favor!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

synthy vs bbg slapfight? no me gusta señor. gas por favor!

lol. Sorry I just have a hard time believing he gives a poo poo about any of this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
i care

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

oh you raspscallion

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Eye of Widesauron