Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

costanza: i was fighting agent smith, and we were really getting into it -- i mean slamming each other into walls, kicking each other across the subway transit, the whole 9 yards!

jerry: wow. so then what happened?

costanza: we're throwing strikes at super speeds, blocking each other, when all the sudden we were locked in a grip, face-to-face.

jerry: yeah?

costanza: anderson did this thing where he flicked my adam's apple....some sort of ju-jitsu, i think....and...and, well...

jerry: aaaand?

costanza: i think it might have moved, jerry.

jerry: what might have moved?

costanza: ...you know, it.

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Neo George visits his parents

Frank Costanza: what do you need that coat for? is it raining?

George: it's not for rain, it doesn't really matter what we wear. I can get any outfit in the system.

Frank: oh so now you think you can get any suit you want? is that it? and this is what you pick?!

Estelle Constanza: Frank leave him alone, that's the style these days.

Frank: Style? What's this about style??

George: I like the way it looks

Frank: oh so my son is a fashionista now?!

Estelle: He's very fashionable

George: oh God, mom....please....

Frank: You look ridiculous. Why can't you just wear a suit a tie for God's sake?

George: No! I'm not going to wear a suit and tie. That's what he wears and I am not like him! I am anti-suit!

Estelle: He's anti-suit Frank

Frank: Anti-suit? Are you telling me you're never going to wear a suit and tie? If I drop dead tomorrow my son is going to show up at my funeral wearing those sunglasses and that coat? It's the middle of summer!

Estelle: Don't talk like that Frank, you're not going to die.

Frank: I'll die whenever I want woman!! and I'll be damned if any son of mine tries to turn my funeral into a fashion show!

George: Stop!! just stop! I can turn it into whatever I want, I am the chosen one, and this conversation is over! I like my coat and I'm going to wear my coat and that's that.

Estelle: There you go Frank, he's the Chosen One.

George: oh boy, the Chosen One. He should of chose a sensible outfit!

• Locked thread