Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

rbjem posted:

I wish for a silver tongue; granting the ability to persuade or convince anyone and/or everyone of anything I desire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Whybird posted:

i wish to suck a genie's big, meaty dick

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Vanilla Ice posted:

I wish that the genie would have to show and fully explain to me all effects (negative, positive, and neutral) for any of my subsequent wishes within the time equivalent of one of Earth's current 24 hour days in a way that will not cause any harm (physical or otherwise) to any matter in the universe and that the genie must receive my explicit agreement before these subsequent wishes are actually granted.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nameless_Steve posted:

I wish that in a stable orbit at 2.0 AU from the Sun, there would be a perfect duplicate of mid Cretaceous-era planet Earth, complete with duplicate Moon.

That way, there'd be another planet nearby that Humans could colonize, and it would have dinosaurs on it.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
I wish everyone on earth has all the necessities needed for life (food, water, shelter, human contact, etc.), so no one is starves to death or is homeless.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I wish to change fundamental mathematics so that three is equal to infinity. Boom, infinite wishes.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Machai posted:

I wish to change fundamental mathematics so that three is equal to infinity. Boom, infinite wishes.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Shnag posted:

I wish everyone on earth has all the necessities needed for life (food, water, shelter, human contact, etc.), so no one is starves to death or is homeless.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I wish all the people on earth live in total misery, unhappiness and in constant need.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I wish all the people on earth live in total misery, unhappiness and in constant need.

so dont change anything?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
For my first wish I wish that whatever happens to me will also happen to the genie for eternity, and none of his genie powers or anything will prevent that.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I wish Lowtax had never made these forums

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I wish for a genie who won't be a jerk, particularly one who doesn't add on clauses to my wishes that I DIDNT FUCKIN ASK FOR or otherwise try to gyp me out of straightforwardly-worded wishes. And no, he can't just talk Afrikaans, or be mentally disabled, or any other dumb poo poo that would otherwise rob me of my fairly-wished-for genie. I want the blue friendly one from disney aladdin who is loyal with a voice like an angel (RIP), and who won't try to screw me over.

To the new genie, who won't gently caress with me and knows what is what. I love your voice, dawg. For my second wish, I'd like you to kill that other, rear end in a top hat shyster genie. He's a jerk.

For my final wish I wish you freeeeee fly fly freebird I will always love you.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nathilus posted:

I wish for a genie who won't be a jerk, particularly one who doesn't add on clauses to my wishes that I DIDNT FUCKIN ASK FOR or otherwise try to gyp me out of straightforwardly-worded wishes. And no, he can't just talk Afrikaans, or be mentally disabled, or any other dumb poo poo that would otherwise rob me of my fairly-wished-for genie. I want the blue friendly one from disney aladdin who is loyal with a voice like an angel (RIP), and who won't try to screw me over.

To the new genie, who won't gently caress with me and knows what is what. I love your voice, dawg. For my second wish, I'd like you to kill that other, rear end in a top hat shyster genie. He's a jerk.

/thread plz

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Good genies can't kill. Well known rule.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I wish there was no such thing as wishes, retroactively to before the first wish was ever wished.

Sigma_Bark
Jun 1, 2013
I wish to win a modest amount on the lottery and spend 10 bux on something worthwhile.

As well as this I wish I knew what happened to my original post... Maybe I just hosed up? :/

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

Meh, I'm still happy.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I wish the simpsons were never cancelled in 1996. Think of all the good years that show had ahead of itself...

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
i wish anime and manga were to cease to exist

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I want the zone to disappear

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I wish that Jesus would come back today and usher in the golden age of justice and peace and happiness

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

I thought people would all still have AIDs and are still having sex per my first wish. Unless, they are both loving and loving each other. Hmm... still not sure if things are overall worse with my wishes.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I wish I never had to wash my pants.

Ever.

Eveeeeeeeeer.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Ahundredbux posted:

I want the Zone to disappear

Uh, this can only end well.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
won't probably be able to enact wishes til Monday, genie needs his weekend to chillax

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I wish that, by thinking about it for no more than 10 seconds, I could figure out the exact wording, in a language I understand, of the foolproof version of any wish.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I wish for 10 more genies

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 25, 2015

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
I want to live forever.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
has anyone wished for mmore wishes yet

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I wish someone would give the genie a hug.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
I wish

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

This, but that would mean that western animation would still exist.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Waltzing Along posted:

I wish someone would give the genie a hug.

genie is dead. I wished it so. :smug:

and the genie that did that is now free. same reason. :smug: :smug: :smug:

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

I want the zone to disappear
Enjoy your permanent blindness.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nathilus posted:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Leperflesh posted:

I wish there was no such thing as wishes, retroactively to before the first wish was ever wished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sigma_Bark posted:

I wish to win a modest amount on the lottery and spend 10 bux on something worthwhile.

As well as this I wish I knew what happened to my original post... Maybe I just hosed up? :/

• Locked thread