Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
In 2010 I saw the film Memento and thought to myself what a living hell having that disease would be. Well several tattoos later after a severe head injury during highschool jock football practice it turns out that now I have it. I can remember up to 10 minutes at a time in my short term memory.

There are some complications that come with this:

- Unsure if still a virgin (have tatood on my body "had sex" but in a more recent tattoo there is "(?)"
- Cant converse about popular memes and events with peers
- Cant trust parents (tattoo says "mom have pebis" on left arm)

So if you have any questions about living with the disease from memnto please feel free to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
Did you forget that you already posted the thread and clicked post again?

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
That's the joke

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
heh

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
If this IS true and not a joke post, I'm very intrigued because I remember watching this Youtube clip a few years back about some poor dude who had a 30 second memory span and thinking it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen. How does this happen? Can it be bought on by trauma? Is there a chance this is legit?

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
Do you remember the last time Liverpool won the premiership??

Solo
Mar 25, 2003
Funny text here
Can anyone?

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Did you make a tattoo about coming back and answering questions in this post?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I love your avatar tbqh, op

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Have sex with your mother and then post about it so you have a written record of your manhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Did you forget that you already posted the thread and clicked post again?

• Locked thread