Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

True and Real posted:

This is where you might normally go "Fortunately your butt is your face" or something, but I live a wholesome life now. If you were to say something like that to me, I'd smile and laugh heartily alongside you. There is room at the hearth of life for us both.

I would never say that, some people find butts attractive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Shut the gently caress up Diqsol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:(

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

It's ok, Diqnol, we're still cool. You can come hang with me when I'm Namor.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Just kidding you're good people Rich

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Thanks Hal, you are too. I have to admit I don't remember your real name but I remember it being something cool. And now I'm thinking back to Auryn. Memories~

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Rarity you still need someone? I'm in if so.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ima do it.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That's 19!

Rarity, by royal decree please send out the other PMs and officially crown me King of Atlantis.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ok game is full! PMs will be sent out later tonight or tomorrow morning, I'm gonna close the thread till then!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rarity posted:

Ok game is full! PMs will be sent out later tonight or tomorrow morning, I'm gonna close the thread till then!

Except for me, since Namor can post as he wishes.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

The Baxter Building
New York City
August 29th, 1963

Ben Grimm grunted as he adjusted the knot on his tie into place, the final touch for his new suit. He checked his orange visage in the mirror, rubbing hands over his head. Some days he felt like a monster when he saw that face. Most days. But not the days he had a date with Alicia. He tugged on the end of his tie once. It tore to shreds in his hands.

“Aw criminy,” he griped. “Reed needs to make better ties.”

“What's the matter, Benjy? Panties in a bunch?” Johnny flew into the room, the heat of his flame warming Ben up even through his rocky exterior.

“I just wrecked this blasted tie,” he replied, “And I'm seeing Alicia in an hour. It was brand new as well.”

“You realise she can't see which tie you're wearing, right?”

He was about to come back with a scathing retort when the doorbell went. “Huh?” he said. “What was that? Are we under invasion again?”

“It's just the doorbell,” Johnny sighed. It went off a second time.

“Don't gimme your just a doorbell baloney. You know how many enemies we got? Come and check it out.” The two men rushed through their home until they reached the lift that led down to the ground. The light was beeping incessantly, indicating a guest was requesting entrance. Johnny pushed the button to open the doors. They slid apart, revealing a figure slumped on the ground.

“Reed,” Ben growled. “Get Reed! Now!” Johnny nodded and jetted off.

“Ben?” He heard Sue's voice. “What's all the commotion? I was baking and-”

“You don't wanna see this, Susie.” He tried to block her off with his body but she turned invisible and slipped past him. The gasp he heard a few seconds later was the only thing that gave away her position.

“We're here,” Johnny said, streaking back into the room. Reed's head followed after him, his neck stretching back towards his laboratory.

“What's going on, Ben?” Reed asked. “I'm in the middle of some very important work regarding the Negative Zone. If I can harness the negative particles just right I believe we may be able to find a solution to-”

His voice cut off. He had finally reached the lift. Together, the first family of superheroes looked down on the body of their postman slumped against the back of the lift, sprawling in a thick pool of blood. A message was scrawled on the back wall. 'It Has Begun'. Sue slumped against Ben's shoulder, feeling faint at the sight.

“Reed, what does this mean?” Johnny asked.

Reed stared down at the body with dark eyes. “It means we gather our allies.”

Eight Dollars a.k.a. WILLIE LUMPKIN, Fantastic Four Hero has been killed on N0. It is now D1. With 19 alive, 10 votes are required to lynch. Deadline is 1st February 11pm EST.

Note: I'm never going to be around for deadlines due to timezones so I figured I'd make them late this game. If people think it's too late let me know. Also remember not to talk after the hammer.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hello. I am confirming that I will do everything in my power to revive my dear friend Eight Dollars, someone I greatly want to return to playing games.

How are all of you?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

[b]##vote:Diqnol[b/]

Diqnol is confirmed scum, he PMed me a picture of his butt a few days ago and it's a well known fact that only scum have butts.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

True and Real posted:

Hello. I am confirming that I will do everything in my power to revive my dear friend Eight Dollars, someone I greatly want to return to playing games.

How are all of you?

##vote True and Real That's how I'm doing.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote:Diqnol

DON'T MOCK ME I NEED YOUR LOVE.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
FLAME ON!

Diqnol is a poopyface butthead

##vote diqnol

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

TURBO DIQNOL IT'LL BE FUNNY

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Aw shucks, that would be downright rotten! I'm here to enjoy your company, please allow me the pleasure.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

##vote True and Real That's how I'm doing.

I am sorry you're having a tough day. Is there anything I can do to help aside from, dare I say it, dying?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote anime diq pillow

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

##vote:Diqnol

DON'T MOCK ME I NEED YOUR LOVE.

I would never mock you. You are my cherished friend.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Minus seven, come on.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

True and Real posted:

I would never mock you. You are my cherished friend.

I love you too, Diqnol.

*leaves vote on Diqnol*

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

FLAME ON!

Diqnol is a poopyface butthead

##vote diqnol

I am not :'(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Minus seven, come on.

Please don't turbo me. That would prevent me from having fun or trying the kindness in mafia thing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I love you too, Diqnol.

*leaves vote on Diqnol*

Ah, tough love. I can appreciate that!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Its ok, I'm here to

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote diqnol

Rolling STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

apostateCourier posted:

##vote diqnol

Rolling STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Please don't :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
FLAME OFF!

ok fine sorry my friend

##unvote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Can you yell or something True? This is making me feel weird.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I can yell "I love you, my greatest friend in the whole world Somberbrero!!!" from the mountaintops if it suits you :')

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##vote Diqnol

He knows what ORIGINAL SIN he commited

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

FLAME OFF!

ok fine sorry my friend

##unvote

THIS IS SCUMMY

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
diqnol I will be your non-voting friend... IF! you can tell me know "diqnol" is to be pronounced!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dick Nawl

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

THIS IS SCUMMY

:( awww but i love you keane.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

mr.capps posted: