Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I was told to sign up for Rarity's game and peer pressure got to me :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Big Nothing? More like Do Nothing, am I right?

##vote Big Nothing

gently caress you, game started whilst I was at work :(

I am not lynching Diqnol ever

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

What i don't get is why Keane is posting so much

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Thinking back, he posts a lot when he's town and lurks like a motherfucker when scum so :v:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

That post seems to have only irritated you Byers! Diqnol is pretty chill so i dont want to kill him. I would totes go to the beach and catch some waves with him. No-homo.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Game solved, im a bad guy with Diqnol.

No wai-

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Bad Wolf.

something something doctor who something something

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Mr Capps is lying about Utah? What else could he be lying about?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

He posted a breadcrumb? Where?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Im probably the scummiest guy alive in real life

Nothing changes then!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

This guy keeps saying I'm a bad guy but i am not too sure, anybody else got any idea's?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I want to gain more weight. I am a few pounds shy of becoming the world's heaviest man and I really want that record. And then I will sit on Diqnol and kill him.

Death to Diqnol.

Follow your dreams!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Sunday deadline? ZZZZ

Doesn't matter really cause i have no idea where to place my vote!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

True and Real posted:

Hey, I know there is a whole lot of fluff in this game so far, but I would really love it if you would help me find the bad guys here! I won't be mad if you take on a passive role but I think your insight could be very valuable :buddy: What do you think about Byers, Somber, and LM?

Byers is a goddamn idiot, and I'm using the stupid =/= scummy approach here. I believe he's town purely because scum wouldn't make posts like he had. Unless that's the plan all along! :tinfoil:

I like little Mac's posting, he's pretty chill and I would go bowling with him

Somber on the other hand I don't like. Reading him makes me want to merk him

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Sunday deadline is actually fine with me too :devil:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers is a great guy

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

Big Nothing finally speaking truths in the game.

Just checking if you were going to disagree with everything I was posting mr sunshine :sun:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I have the sudden strong urge to throttle diqnol

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

How did fooseball go? Did your team win?

All i know is the half time show was a little catty.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

God you just know how to suck all the fun out

Fixed that for you!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Wow taste you suck

Also i re-read little mac and i have changed my mind on him. He is all over the place without commiting to anything

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey Diqnol, can you list Little Mac, King burgandy and Exakt science on a 1-10 scale of scummy? with 1 being chill townie and 10 being WOLFY WOLFY?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Little Mac I was cool on because of his posts. I then re-read him and he sounds removed from the game, like a spectator

Im not going to lynch Diqnol. He is playing good.

Exakt i could get on board with killing. His vote's are all over the freakin place, hopping from one person to another

Dr Hurt, Byers, Pig, KB, and Hal im sure are town.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

you guys expect PM to get 7 more votes in 40 minutes?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Sure ##vote pinterest Mom

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Im guessing 3rd party too.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers, you can literally say the same thing about half the votes. It was a bad case, and if there were more people willing to vote LM I would have voted for him. It borders on a 'have you stopped beating your wife' question

Byers, why are you do intent on me? I've been the focus of a lot of tunnelling in the past but this takes the piss. I'm more than willing to do this ##vote Byers2142

I will not vote for Diqnol today.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

To make them look like a victim? That thought was the first thing to come to mind and makes me regret that prediction

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Doesn't that seem a little obvious though?

Obvious is good. People tend yo overthink things a lot!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I was more thinking that if poor, dear Diqnol was scum having people hypnotised to vote and focus him would make him look like a victim

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Byers2142 posted:

So since this is a dead conversation line for now, care to respond to my point, BN?

Your a idiot.

I will ignore Byers today

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

The point im trying to make is why am i being questioned over voting for somebody i hadnt given a opinion on, when half the people that had voted for PM were also incredibly lovely votes. Byers seemed to really want PM dead all of a sudden arriving at the deadline.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

That's weird because i actually think Somb is town. Funny that. Your playing good Somb chin up :sun:

Punt, id much rather get a flip Day 1 than not. Thats what that vote was for, nothing more, like all the other votes for PM

Epsilon please give a goddamn read. You've been on the fence all game, don't pipe in every now and then. Put some weight in a new arguement!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yes, i realise. That is what my vote was striving for.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Hey here's a helldump on why BN should be voted for. Now let me follow up by voting for a lurker

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Little Mac posted:

You would rather I vote for you? I already said I am wary of the quick pileup on you. You're bad.

Yes, after that huge dump i was expecting it!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Pretty Agravating!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I can't respond to Byers, no matter how much you want me to Diqnol!

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I'm town aligned idiots. EP Vig Byers please, TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I don't personally hate him, he's either a stupid townie or scum. I'm leaning way towards scum, but after I die what's his gameplan? 'Woops I was wrong entire game now I'm confused?'

I'm all ears. Ask away. Except Byers cause I have to stick by what I say.

• Locked thread